Donjoy Cold Therapy Accessories, Parts, and Pads are specially designed to work with your Iceman unit. Got an older style machine? No worries - Donjoy Iceman parts are all compatible with older models as the connectors for the pads, as well as, the power supply have not changed. This listing gives you the ability to order all of your different Donjoy Iceman pads, and parts and the quantities needed. Please click on our cold therapy return policy to see how we're protecting every patient with their purchase.
Wrap-On Pads are non-sterile and feature stretch-band straps with hook engagable material so that they can easily secure the pad around the joint that is being treated. They are gray with a royal blue hose.
- McGuire Knee Wrap-On with Open Patella (10.85” x 11.34”)
- Universal Wrap-On Regular Hose (10.85” x 11.34”)
- Universal Wrap-On Extended Hose (10.85” x 11.34”)
- Universal XL Wrap-On Regular Hose (12” x 11.34”)
- Universal XL Wrap-On Extended Hose (12” x 11.34”)
- Regular Wrap-On Shoulder: Fits regular and large size people.
- Small Wrap-On Shoulder: For small, "petite" individuals.
- Universal Forefoot
- Universal Ankle
- Hip - Right
- Hip - Left
Hose Length for Wrap-On Pads: A Regular Hose is 6.5" long, whereas an Extended Hose is 15".
Sterile Cold Pads are similar to the Wrap-On pads, but they are sterile and they lack the stretch-band straps. These Donjoy Iceman pads can be secured over the joint by using an ACE-type wrap or a Donjoy Cold Wrap. The pad is white and the hose is either royal blue or white.
- Universal Sterile Regular Hose (10.85” x 11.34”)
- Universal Sterile Extended Hose (10.85” x 11.34”)
- XL Universal Sterile Extended Hose (12” x 11.34”)
- XL Rectangle Sterile Extended Hose (9.76” x 13.75”)
- Small Rectangle Sterile Regular Hose (4.81” x 10.75”)
- Ankle Sterile Regular Hose (12.26’ x 8.28”)
- Wrist/Hand/Elbow Sterile Regular Hose (2.9” x 4.2”)
Sterile Dressings can be used in conjunction with wrap-on pads or cold pads for sanitary reasons, to protect against excessive cold and as a sterile moisture barrier between your skin and the pad. They are very thin, white, and are able to be trimmed.
- Small Rectangle Sterile Dressing
- XL Rectangle Sterile Dressing
- Ankle Sterile Dressing
- Universal Sterile Dressing
- XL Universal Sterile Dressing
- Shoulder Sterile Dressing
Iceman Power Cord AC Adapter (Transformer) - Replacement AC adapter (power cord) that plugs the Iceman unit into any wall's three prong outlet. The manufacturer specifically cautions that only the genuine Donjoy Iceman power cord should be used with the Iceman because other transformers may not be configured exactly the same and can burn out the pump.
Dual Pad Connector - allows two patients or two body parts to be hooked up to the same Iceman.
NOTE: The PUMP for the Donjoy Iceman can not be purchased separately. Donjoy provides a 6 month warranty on the pumps. If you need a new pump for your Iceman (sniff, sniff), you'll need to purchase a new system.
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this cold therapy product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By purchasing this item, you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: By regulations, we cannot accept return on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit.