DonJoy Arch Rival Orthotics is a patented prefabricated orthotic design to treat subtle cavus foot. Donjoy Arch Rival is designed to treat Subtle Cavus Foot (SCF) by promoting natural foot function which includes improving stability, adding shock absorption, and alleviating pain. The recessed area under the 1st metatarsal head accommodates the plantar-flexed 1st ray and allows hindfoot eversion. The elevated heel works to cushion and accommodate excessive heel strike force and tight calf musculature. Each pair of the DonJoy Arch Rival orthotic inserts are manufactured with X-Static Technology, which is an anti-microbial, thermodynamic material which helps prevent blisters and odor.
Donjoy Arch Rival Orthotics Features:
- Designed to treat subtle cavus foot.
- Recessed area under 1st metatarsal head accommodates the plantar-flexed 1st ray.
- Elevated heel cushions and accommodate excessive heel strike force and tight calf musculature.
- Anti-microbial, thermodynamic X-Static helps prevent blisters and odor.
- Includes 1 pair of orthotic inserts (one left foot and one right foot).
- Available in seven sizes - please see sizing chart tab above.