The DeRoyal Pediatric Inline Walker is an off-the-shelf low-profile pediatric boot that offers maximum comfort and support for children. The product provides kids with both a great fit and the necessary support to insure adequate healing.of ankle and foot injuries. It features rigid, flared uprights on the sides that form easily to different shaped contoured legs and provide superior stability. The straps secure to the uprights to properly position the lower leg correctly inside the boot during ambulation. The DeRoyal Pediatric Incline Walker has a wide, flat footbed with a low-profile, rocker bottom sole with plenty of tread of safe ambulation. The sole is designed to promote a natural gait pattern with less stress on the rest of your child's joints. The boot can be used to treat severe ankle sprains, metatarsal fractures, as well as, rehab following open reduction internal fixation procedures.
DeRoyal Pediatric Inline Walker Features:
- Rigid, flared uprights provide stability and immobilization.
- Rocker bottom promotes natural gait pattern.
- Flat, wide footbed is comfortable and provides stability for wide and narrow feet.
- Treaded sole ensures patient safety.
- Available in a standard height or a low top height.
- Choose between closed heel (most popular) or open heel (comes with a horizontal strap to contain the heel - only needed if the child has had heel surgery or has bandages/dressings behind the heel where added room is necessary.) versions to prevent heel migration.
- Length: choose standard for tall height or low top height.
- Type: choose open or closed heel.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains & strains (Grade 2 and 3).
- Stable fractures of tibia, fibula, talus and tarsus.
- Post-operative immobilization (soft tissue reconstruction and ORIF - Open Reduction Internal Fixation).
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Sizing chart
Latex free material.
- Step 1: Remove inner liner from the walker. Position foot and lower leg in the liner
- Step 2: Wrap liner snugly around the leg and foot. Use the hook fasteners. Insert foot and lower leg into the walker.
- Step 3: Center the uprights (side panels) over the ankle to achieve a comfortable fit, and to ensure proper support. Remove the covers from the uprights and secure to wrap.
- Step 4: Fasten the walker using the hook and loop leg straps. Start at the bottom and work your way up the leg. Readjust as needed for a secure and comfortable fit.
Remove liner from walker, and hand wash liner with a mild soap in cold water. Allow it to air dry.
- So much better than a cast!
- Great Pediatric Product
Q&A for DeRoyal Pediatric Inline Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.