The DeRoyal Inline Air Walker is an off-the-shelf low-profile orthopedic boot that offers maximum comfort and support for patients by using an inflatable air bladder for maximum compression and stabilization. The cam walker boot has a unique air bladder in that it's non-welded which reduces the chance of over-inflation to the point of bursting or tearing. This DeRoyal pneumatic boot features rigid, flared uprights that form easily to differently contoured legs and provides superior stability. The straps secure to the uprights to properly position the lower leg correctly inside this "broken foot boot" during ambulation. The DeRoyal Inline Air Walker has a wide, flat footbed with a low-profile, rocker bottom, treaded sole which promotes natural gait movement and safety.
DeRoyal Inline Air Walker Features:
- Inflatable air bladder design for compression and stabilization.
- Rigid, flared uprights provide stability.
- Rocker bottom promotes natural gait.
- Flat, wide footbed is comfortable and provides stability.
- Treaded sole for patient safety.
- Choose either Standard height or Low Top height for your version.
- Closed heel to prevent heel migration.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Length: choose between standard for tall length or low top for the short height version.Standard height
- Type: choose None for a standard closed heel (most popular) or Open Heel for a horizontal, adjustable strap over the heel (offers more room for bandages/dressings around the heel area).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360