The DeRoyal Pediatric Air Ankle Stirrup is a classic ankle brace sized just for children suffering from acute or chronic ankle sprains. The product is designed to fit a child's leg and has the same features as an adult sized model. The semi-rigid outer shell has adjustable air bladders on the medial and lateral sides next to the ankle for compression to minimize swelling. Children appreciate how it supplies comfort, support, and protection with walking activities. There's no hard edges to contend with as compared to competitor's models. Simply apply it to either your child's right or left ankle, secure it with the closure straps, and they're ready to go.
DeRoyal Pediatric Air Ankle Stirrup Features:
- Rigid medial and lateral shells minimize ankle rotation and inversion/eversion.
- Universal - can be used on left or right ankle.
- Low profile design can easily fit into a shoe.
- Inflation bulb is included to allow for air bladder adjustment.
- Outside heel strap is adjustable for maximum fit and comfort.
- Swivel straps allow even compression when applying leg straps in the opposite direction.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350