The DeRoyal DeROM Dynamic Elbow Splint is our most popular model specifically designed to treat both flexion AND extension contractures - all in one simple to use product. This model works by applying a low load, prolonged stretch to the soft tissues surrounding the joint to improve stiffness and restore elbow range of motion. The dynamic elbow splint uses an adjustment tool to increase/decrease the amount tension in the hinge's spring mechanism, while the forearm cuff can telescope outward to accommodate to the length of anyone's forearm. The malleable softgoods produce a custom fit for enhanced comfort. The device's ROM limiters can be set at specific angles which allow it to be used as a static progressive splint. This dynamic elbow splint is intended for use with multiple patients with its replaceable foam liners. The DeRoyal DeRom Dynamic Elbow Splint is one of the most effective and versatile products for use in treating both flexion and extension contractures in your elbow.
||Product # Right
||Product # Left
||9” - 12”
*See Sizing Chart tab for measurement instructions.
DeRoyal DeROM Dynamic Elbow Splint Features:
- Dynamic splint provides low load prolonged stretch to soft tissue to restore joint’s ROM.
- Flexion and extension assist in a single unit.
- Quick-straps allow for easy application and removal.
- Dynamic elbow splint can be set to increase elbow flexion or extension-all in one unit.
- Easy to set and release tension with integrated adjustment tool and tension release lever that backs off all the resistance all at once.
- ROM limiters allow it to be used as a static progressive splint.
- Malleable, replaceable, softgoods for a comfortable custom fit around the biceps and the forearm.
- Extra softgoods available for purchase (additional cost).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E1800