The DeRoyal DeROM Dynamic Elbow Splint is our most popular model specifically designed to treat both flexion AND extension contractures - all in one simple to use product. This model works by applying a low load, prolonged stretch to the soft tissues surrounding the joint to improve stiffness and restore elbow range of motion. The dynamic elbow splint uses an adjustment tool to increase/decrease the amount tension in the hinge's spring mechanism, while the forearm cuff can telescope outward to accommodate to the length of anyone's forearm. The malleable softgoods produce a custom fit for enhanced comfort. The device's ROM limiters can be set at specific angles which allow it to be used as a static progressive splint. This dynamic elbow splint is intended for use with multiple patients with its replaceable foam liners. The DeRoyal DeRom Dynamic Elbow Splint is one of the most effective and versatile products for use in treating both flexion and extension contractures in your elbow.
Size Biceps Circumference Product # Right Product # Left C 9” - 12” 4229CR 4229CL D 12” + 4229DR 4229DL
DeRoyal DeROM Dynamic Elbow Splint Features:
- Dynamic splint provides low load prolonged stretch to soft tissue to restore joint’s ROM.
- Flexion and extension assist in a single unit.
- Quick-straps allow for easy application and removal.
- Dynamic elbow splint can be set to increase elbow flexion or extension-all in one unit.
- Easy to set and release tension with integrated adjustment tool and tension release lever that backs off all the resistance all at once.
- ROM limiters allow it to be used as a static progressive splint.
- Malleable, replaceable, softgoods for a comfortable custom fit around the biceps and the forearm.
- Extra softgoods available for purchase (additional cost).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E1800
The DeRoyal DeROM Dynamic Elbow Splint amy be used to treat:
- Loss of elbow extension and/or flexion range of motion.
- Elbow joint stiffness.
- Sizing chart
- Lightweight aluminum struts.
- Liking the DeROM
Q&A for DeRoyal DeROM Dynamic Elbow Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.