DeRoyal Covaderm Adhesive Wound Dressing is an adhesive wound dressing that provides absorbent, non-adherent protection around wounds for proper healing. The general purpose sterile dressing product fits a variety of needs and is well suited for treating lacerations, abrasions, an incision sites. Covaderm dressing is very easy to use and has an acrylic adhesive tape backing for a one-step application. comes in a variety of sizes to meet every need. For a highly absorbent, general purpose island dressing, it has become the gold standard for hospital and home use. Covaderm is an ideal product for use on normal and curved, irregular shaped wounds, surgical incision sites, abrasions, and chronic wounds.
Covaderm Dressing Features:
- Non-adherent, general purpose sterile dressing.
- Protective, highly absorbent sterile pad.
- Non-irritating, acrylic tape is designed to remain comfortable on your skin.
- Simply peel back the paper edge, affix the exposed tape near the wound, and peel off the rest of the release paper while smoothing down the remaining tape for a secure fit.
- Comfortable rounded edges and stretchable fabric tape.
- Split release liner for easy one-step application.
- Designed to contour securely around curved or irregular wound shapes safely.
- Primary or secondary dressing.
- Available in 4"x 4", 4"x 6",4"x 8", 4"x1 0", 4"x 14" sizes.
- Apply this the same way that you would a typical household bandage. Peel back the edge of the release paper, affix exposed tape edge to skin, peel away the remainder of the release paper, and smooth down the entire bandage.
- Sizing chart
- St. Mary's Hospital uses this
Q&A for DeRoyal Covaderm Adhesive Wound Dressing
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.