The Darco Toe Alignment Splint is a cost-effective solution that provides superior post operative toe alignment after Hallux Valgus, Hammer Toe and Tailor’s Bunion procedures.
Darco Toe Alignment Splint Features:
- Low profile thin metatarsal band fits easily into standard footware and reduces slippage.
- Aligns toe to help reduce stress and pain.
- Soft straps splint toe and will not irritate the skin.
- Special t-strap gently guides toe(s) into proper alignment for post-procedural healing.
- Soft foam toe loop straps slide easily around the base the base of the toes and attaches to the metatarsal band.
- One size fits all.
- Smaller loop straps may be used after Tailor's Bunion surgery to maintain alignment.
- Latex free.
- Colour: White.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4570.
Darco's Toe Alignment Splint (TAS) may be used to treat:
- Post-surgical toe alignment.
- Hammer toes.
- Tailor's Bunion.
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions).
- Sizing chart
Size Chart: Universal.
TAS Splint Specs:
- Soft, elasticized cotton plus cushioned foam with hook and loop closures.
- Dimensions: 3 x 0.1 x 12 inches.
- Great experience
- Just what I needed
- Not recommended
- Five Stars
- Works great
- Good price
- Same as the one from the doctor
- Just had surgery for hammer toes
- Podiatrist recommended
- Works good at night
- Does a good job and aligns toe...
- walk 2 work 4 good
Q&A for Darco Toe Alignment Splint (TAS)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Darco Authorized Dealer Site
Darco believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Darco product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Darco collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Darco product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Darco therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Darco item through any website, unless it is an authorized Darco dealer.
We are a Darco Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Darco warranty. Others do not offer the original Darco warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Darco takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Darco purchasers.