Darco SlimLine Cast BootDarco SKU: SLQxB
The Darco Slimline Cast Boot is ideal for use with lower leg casts, bandages, wound care use, or forefoot post-op surgical recovery.
The Darco SlimLine Cast Boot can be adapted for use with lower leg fiberglass casts, bulky compression bandages, and a variety of wound care applications. This versatile adult size cast shoe features a square toe design for protection of the toes, an adjustable forefoot closure design for right/left use, and a rocker bottom sole for easier ambulation.
Darco SlimLine Cast Boot Features:
- Square toe design acts as a protective bumper.
- Versatile - Accommodates large casts and bandages.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures for easy fitting.
- Can be switched between left/right closure for ease of application.
- High ankle strap ads stability during walking.
- Rocker design sole allows for smooth gait pattern.
- Long wearing polyester and EVA upper material for durability.
- Sold individually.
- Five sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See our sizing chart tab for helpful measurement and fit instructions.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3260
The Darco SlimLine Cast Boot may be used for:
- Lower leg casts.
- Compression bandaging of the foot and ankle.
- Surgery of the midfoot or forefoot.
- post-op recovery.