The Darco SlimLine Cast Boot can be adapted for use with lower leg fiberglass casts, bulky compression bandages, and a variety of wound care applications. This versatile adult size cast shoe features a square toe design for protection of the toes, an adjustable forefoot closure design for right/left use, and a rocker bottom sole for easier ambulation.
Darco SlimLine Cast Boot Features:
- Square toe design acts as a protective bumper.
- Versatile - Accommodates large casts and bandages.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures for easy fitting.
- Can be switched between left/right closure for ease of application.
- High ankle strap ads stability during walking.
- Rocker design sole allows for smooth gait pattern.
- Long wearing polyester and EVA upper material for durability.
- Sold individually.
- Five sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large - See our sizing chart tab for helpful measurement and fit instructions.
- Color: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3260
The Darco SlimLine Cast Boot may be used for:
- Lower leg casts.
- Compression bandaging of the foot and ankle.
- Surgery of the midfoot or forefoot.
- post-op recovery.
- Sizing chart
Size Women’s Shoe Size Men’s Shoe Size Catalog Number X-Small < 5 - SLQ0B Small 5.5 - 8 - SLQ1B Medium 8.5 - 10 6 - 8 SLQ2B Large 10.5 - 13 8.5 - 11 SLQ3B X-Large 13.5+ 11.5 - 14 SLQ4B
- Nylon EVA upper.
- Squared off rubber toe design for support and protection.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Great fit!
- Versatile Cast Shoe
- Sizing was smaller than expected
- Great Boot For Casted Foot Injury
- Great price
- Well Made
- Not For Me
- GOOD PRODUCTS
- Darco is best for podiatry needs
(1) Better support because of the high ankle strap
(2) Squared off toe helps patients avoid bumping the injured foot when walking.
(3) Moderately priced for the level of quality.
Q&A for Darco SlimLine Cast Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Darco Authorized Dealer Site
Darco believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Darco product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Darco collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Darco product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Darco therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Darco item through any website, unless it is an authorized Darco dealer.
We are a Darco Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Darco warranty. Others do not offer the original Darco warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Darco takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Darco purchasers.