The Cold One Back Wrap provides icing and compression for the treatment of chronic back sprains and pains, overworked and sore backs, Sciatica, strained lumbar mucles, SI Joint discomfort, back spasms and stiffness, arthritis, and post-surgery recovery. The Cold One Back ice compression wrap features a unique nitrogen blown neoprene outer layer designed to help insulate the cold in place for targeted cold application. A middle layer of thumb-size gels mold to the contours of your lower back to bath the entire area with a 8.5" x 12.5" sheet of gels for complete coverage. A rubberized linen liner inside covers the sheet to protect your skin from receiving a cryo burn from over-icing. The wrap features a large hook and loop closure in the front to securely fasten in front. The back wrap can be used to treat lumbar strains/sprains, sciatica, pinched nerves, disc injuries, as well as recovery from spinal procedures where cold is recommended.
Cold One Back Wrap Features:
- Provides effective cold for lumbar injuries.
- Gradually thaws in 20 minutes - the recommended, effective amount time for cold therapy use.
- Conforms to the contours of your lower back.
- 8.5" x 12.5 inch sheet of re-freezable gel cells for complete lower back coverage.
- Safe to use directly against your skin.
- Available in two sizes - see our sizing chart tab for important sizing instructions.
Shop our complete selection of ice packs for the back or browse additional ColdOne wraps.