The Breg X2K OA Knee Brace provides effective valgus unloading for patients suffering from unicompartmental OA (medial) of the knee. It features Breg's traditional diamond frame prefabricated design and an enhanced adjustable hinge to provide stability and twice the loading capabilities as a standard adjustable hinge. The Breg X2K OA uses a simple hex key to telescope the condyle pad inward thereby creating three points of leverage across the joint to gap open the affected medial compartment. The offloading effect reduces pain from bone on bone contact and allows you to be more active at both work and home. The X2K OA knee brace padding is comfortable and both the pads and straps are easily replaceable. Patients appreciate it's swiveling strap tabs that move with your body to help keep the brace in the proper position on your leg, its over-sized tibial frame pad for added comfort around your lower leg, and its siliconized strap padding that grabs onto your calf to prevent slippage. The brace comes standard with gel comfort condyle pads that provide added comfort on the sides of the knee joint where tenderness can be an issue sometimes with wearing a brace. The product is ideally suited for treating medial compartment osteoarthritis, and is perfect for any activity level.
Breg X2K OA Knee Brace Features:
- Brace's telescoping condyle pad creates an adjustable three points of force to provide effective unloading.
- Low profile for use underneath clothing.
- Lightweight - around 20 oz.
- Relieves medial unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
- Gel condyle pads provide improved comfort at the knee joint.
- Silicon-added strap padding at the calf and thigh prevent brace migration down the leg.
- An "over-sized" tibial frame pad across the lower leg disburses stress across your lower leg to provide comfort during use.
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Finish: Gray powdercoat finish.
Material: choose powdercoat (the only choice) to start the ordering process.
Side: choose either the right or left side as the affected side of the knee to unload.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1845
The Breg X2K OA knee brace is specifically indicated for:
- Unicompartmental OA (mild to moderate) of the medial knee joint (inside aspect).
- Reduces shear forces following meniscus repairs, chondral defect procedures, and complements cartilage injections.
- Sizing chart
Q&A for Breg X2K-OA Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.