The Breg Apollo Universal Wrist Brace and with thumb spica are constructed of a soft and comfortable foam material. The Apollo Univ wrist brace fits the anatomies of most patients. The adjustable dual closure provides greater contour and an individual fit. The contoured palmer stay is malleable while the dorsal stay can be positioned where desirable. The web space is also designed thinner for unimpeded use of the hand. Right and Left specific.
Breg Apollo Wrist Brace & Thumb Spica Brace Features:
- Indicated for wrist immobilization while allowing maximum hand function.
- Universal sizing for left and right.
- Dual facing closure provides greater contouring and support.
- Soft and comfortable construction.
- Contoured palmar stay is malleable and the dorsal stay can be positioned as desired.
- Available in a 8" and 10" lengths.
- Thumb spica version comes with a malleable thumb-side stay for controlling unwanted motion.
- Cryo pad (optional) can be frozen and then inserted inside for cold therapy use.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908 Apollo Wrist brace; L3907 Apollo Wrist with thumb Spica