The Breg Wraptor Ankle Brace has been proven to reduce the incidents of acute ankle injuries in athletes both with and without a previous ankle injury.* The Breg Wraptor ankle brace combines function and comfort in a lace-up or speed lacer ankle design—the key to compliance is to keep your athletes in the game!
The Wraptor ankle brace features several advancements for improved performance: The breathable spacermesh tongue improves airflow and enhances overall comfort. Sharkskin material at the heel reduces slippage for improved performance. It comes in six sizes for an exact fit and is offered in two lace-up versions: a standard model laces up in a regular fashion and ties off at the top or a speed lace version where the laces attach to a pull tab which pulls the prelaced model tight and secures to the sides with a velcro closure. The nylon boot and figure eight staps stabilize the ankle to prevent inversion and eversion injuries.
Breg Wraptor Ankle Brace Features:
- Sharkskin patch underneath the heel reduces brace slippage.
- Nylon boot construction for durability.
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- Elastic, non-stretch figure 8 strap design.
- Speed lace and standard lace-up styles for a custom fit.
- Breathable spacermesh liner wicks moisture away from skin for comfort.
- Padded above the achilles tendon region.
- Fits right and left ankle.
- Available in six different sizes - See sizing chart tab above for important sizing guideline information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
*McGuine, Timothy; Brooks, Alison; Hetzel, Scott. The Effect of Lace-up Ankle Braces on Injury Rates in High School Basketball Players. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. July, 2011.