The Breg Lace Up Ankle Brace provides superior inversion and eversion control without compromising comfort. With its low profile design, figure 8 strapping, and durable construction, the Lace-Up Ankle is a suitable alternative to athletic taping. The Lace Up is an ideal solution for athletic activities and general protection ankle sprains and more.
Breg Lace Up Ankle Brace Features and Benefits:
- Low profile.
- Bilateral, figure 8 straps for ankle inversion eversion protection.
- Ballistic nylon construction.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking padded tongue for comfort.
- Fits inside most shoes with ease.
- Lace up closure provides a customized fit.
- Padding over Achilles tendon.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Designed for sports and rehabilitation.
- Seven sizes -See our Breg ankle sizing chart tab for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902
The Breg Lace-Up Ankle Brace can be used to treat:
- Sub-acute ankle sprains (Grade I/II).
- Chronic ankle instabilities.
- Prophylactic use - sports.
- Sizing chart
Ballistic nylon construction.
- Good lace ankle brace
- Tess Greer
- Bought my second pair
- I have used these before.
- Just like an ASO
- Does a good job.
Q&A for Breg Lace Up Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.