It's true - good things do come in small packages. The Breg Mini Walker provides the same degree of support and protection found in larger, adult size walkers. The walker features your choice of nylon or bendable aluminum struts on the sides, along with a lightweight sole making it one the most comfortable models around for children. If comfort is the primary concern, then kids with feel at home with the Breg Mini Walker. The liner is made from a breathable foam material and is latex-free thus making it ideal for anyone with skin sensitivities. The sole has a mild, curved, rocker bottom which makes it easier for children to ambulate with a more natural motion. It's well tolerated and easy to fit using its hook and loop straps. It provides orthopedic quality protection for injuries and allows for proper healing of all different types of injuries from ankle sprains to fractures.
Breg Mini Walker Features:
- Supportive enough for adults, comfortable for children.
- Available in two versions - aluminum or nylon side struts (see below for help).
- Breathable foam liner can be washed for proper hygiene.
- Secures easily in the front with three hook and loop straps.
- Slightly curved rocker bottom sole makes walking easier for children
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in various sizes to fit every child - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Choose nylon side struts to fit more normal shaped/size legs.
- Choose aluminum side struts if your child has a larger size lower leg naturally, has pronounced swelling, has multiple bandages or dressings around the ankle/lower leg, or has a more developed calf muscle where bending the struts on the sides may be warranted to improve the fit and comfort.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360
The Breg Mini Walker can be used to treat:
- Stable lower leg fractures.
- Soft tissue forefoot injuries.
- Mild to severe ankle sprains.
- Recovery from post surgical intervention.
- Sizing chart
- Open cell foam liner material for breathable comfort.
- Sides struts are composed of either nylon or aluminum for support.
- Precise fit for my daughter
Q&A for Breg Mini Nylon & Aluminum Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.