The Breg BOA SI Belt provides effective pain relief for patients suffering from sacroiliac joint malalignment. The product features a slim, low profile design for greater wearing comfort. The inside liner against the skin is comprised of breathable, polyester based, Airmesh fabric which allows greater airflow making is well suited for use in hot, humid environments. The Breg BOA SI Belt has a pully system in the rear featuring a tear drop channel design that reduces friction making fitting and tightening easier for patients with limited hand strength. A single hand draw string is used to increase the total amount of compression being supplied circumferentially around your sacroiliac region. For low profile support and effective pain relief, the Breg BOA SI Belt delivers effective results for patients with different body shapes.
The Breg BOA SI Belt Features:
- Low profile design: 3 1/4" height in the front; 4 1/2" height in the rear.
- Durable out nylon mesh outer construction; inner lining comprised of Airmesh for greater breathability.
- Proprietary tear drop compression pully system supplies greater compression than more traditional strap designs.
- Single pully cord tightens applies compression easily, even for patients with limited hand strength.
- Available in three sizes to fit most individuals - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0621
The Breg BOA SI Belt provides effective treatment for patients suffering from pain and discomfort cause mal-alignment at the sacroiliac joint.
- Sizing chart
- Outer nylon mesh construction with Airmesh fabric liner on the inside aspect for better breathability.
- Great service and nice fit
- BOA SI belt
- Great belt. Is best one I've used
- Great comfort and fit
- Good belt
- Best belt I've used for my SI pain
- Great SI belt
- Helpful for lower back pain when I'm standing or walking.
- Great brace for SI issues
Q&A for BOA SI Belt
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Top Shelf Orthopedics Authorized Dealer Site
Top Shelf Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Top Shelf Orthopedics product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Top Shelf Orthopedics collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Top Shelf Orthopedics product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Top Shelf Orthopedics therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Top Shelf Orthopedics dealer.
We are a Top Shelf Orthopedics Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Top Shelf Orthopedics warranty. Others do not offer the original Top Shelf Orthopedics warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Top Shelf Orthopedics takes great care to ensure that all Top Shelf Orthopedics authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Top Shelf Orthopedics purchasers.