The BOA with Slim Panel XTR provides effective spinal stabilization with a modular design that's adaptable to every patient's needs. The product features three components: a corset, a removable anterior panel in the front, and a removable posterior panel in the rear. The brace features breathable Airmesh material to ensure air flow in and around your torso for greater comfort with all day wear. It comes in both an 8" as well as a 10" height to fit every size individual from a normal to a larger size shape. The rear panel provides support from the T9 down to the S1 vertebral level and limits extension for greater spinal stabilization. The rigid anterior panel attaches to the front panels of the corset to provide support and motion restriction to the front of your torso. The Breg BOA with Slim Panel XTR provides the clinician or wearer with the ability to remove panels as the patient's recovery improves. The modular design is easy to assemble in seconds making it a popular design with spine specialists. Lordotic Slim Panel inserts are available as an accessory to improve the fit between the large rear panel and the small of your lower back. The inserts take up the extra space in the lumbar region and are indicated for individuals with a more pronounced lordotic curve in their lower back thus producing more of a "bubble butt" appearance from a side view. They help reduce slippage of the rear panel on individuals who demonstrate a more extensive lordotic curve. The modular design of the Breg BOA with Slim Panel XTR makes it ideally suited for treating a variety of different injuries including low back strains and sprains, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, recovery following spinal surgery, and much more.
Breg BOA with Slim Panel XTR Brace Features:
- Modular design includes a corset, a removable anterior panel, and a removable posterior panel.
- Provides S1 - T9 support and protection.
- Made with breathable Airmesh fabric for enhanced breathability in hot environments.
- Heat moldable posterior panel design can be shaped for a custom fit.
- Available slim panel inserts available for individuals with a more pronounced lordotic curvature in their lumbar region.
- Tear-drop channel pully design ensures easy fitting and tightening around your waist.
- Available in 8" or 10" height corset models.
- Available in six sizes for a premium fit - please see sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Length: choose either 8" or 10" for the height of your corset. 8" is recommended for shorter individuals or normal height individuals without a belly. All others should choose a 10" to provide enough support.
Accessory: Optional - choose none or a slim panel insert for the size of brace chosen; the insert takes up any extra space between your back and the rear posterior panel in the small of your back just above your belt level. Indicated for individuals with a more pronounced lordotic curvature ie the bubble butt look.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The BOA with Slim Panel XTR brace may be used for the treatment of:
- Chronic low back pain injuries.
- Acute lumbar sprains and strains.
- Lumbar disc related injuries: protrusion, sequestration, herniation
- Pain resulting from Osteoporosis of the lumbar spine.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Postoperative recovery following a discectomy procedure.
- Rehabilitation after a IDET procedure.
- Postoperative fusion single or double level.
- Spinal Stenosis of the lumbar spine.
- Sizing chart
Features breathable Airmesh material for greater comfort. Corset also features nylon material for flexible strength and durability. Nylon cord is used in the pully system for for greater strength.
Q&A for BOA with Slim Panel XTR Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Top Shelf Orthopedics Authorized Dealer Site
Top Shelf Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Top Shelf Orthopedics product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Top Shelf Orthopedics collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Top Shelf Orthopedics product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Top Shelf Orthopedics therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Active item through any website, unless it is an authorized Top Shelf Orthopedics dealer.
We are a Top Shelf Orthopedics Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Top Shelf Orthopedics warranty. Others do not offer the original Top Shelf Orthopedics warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Top Shelf Orthopedics takes great care to ensure that all Top Shelf Orthopedics authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Top Shelf Orthopedics purchasers.