The Breg Adjustable Horseshoe Knee Brace features a removable horseshoe buttress that can be positioned to stabilize the patella from a medial, lateral, inferior or superior position. The 1/4" removable horseshoe buttress can be positioned in any configuration to treat patella subluxation and patellar maltracking. The Breg Adjustable Horseshoe comes in two soft knee varieties - an open back whereby an oval cutout behind the knee reduces bunching up of material during deep bending of the knee, or a regular closed back version where the material is left in place. The product has spiral medial and lateral stays on the sides to prevent migration, and compression straps above and below the knee to help reduce slippage. The soft knee brace can be used for tendonitis, chondromalacia, patella subluxation, and more.
Breg Adjustable Horseshoe Knee Brace Features:
- Straps above and below knee add additional compression and reduce brace migration.
- Horseshoe soft knee brace buttress can be repositioned on the inside for patellar tracking injuries.
- Spiral medial and lateral stays on the sides to prevent rolling down from the top.
- Also available with an open back.
- Made out of neoprene material.
- Provides warmth and increases circulation.
- Six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for precise measurement instructions.
The adjustable horseshoe is available in an open back version with popliteal cutout to prevent bunching up of material in the back of the knee or a closed back style.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1800