The Bledsoe Tenderfoot Boot is designed to provide maximum pressure relief with its unique pressure-reducing sole. The product features a self molding closed cell foam sole that cradles your foot and displaces loads outwards. It rebounds slowly from the weight of your foot thereby allowing for maxiumum comfort. The Bledsoe Tenderfoot boot is ideal for patients with decreased sensation on the bottom of their foot, individuals suffering from plantar fasciitis, or for treating blisters, callouses, and wounds where relieving pressure is indicated. The low rocker bottom sole and moldable aluminum uprights make the Tenderfoot boot a great choice for treating a variety of foot conditions. An optional air ankle heel pad can be ordered with this product which helps to improve the fit of the boot around the heel and ankle area.
Bledsoe Tenderfoot Boot Features:
- Used to treat ulcerative or pre-ulcerative foot conditions in sensate patients, plantar fasciitis, bone bruises (stone bruises), severe blisters or callouses, or any other foot condition that might respond well to maximum distribution of pressure across the bottom of the foot.
- The Automold innersole is a special self-molding closed cell foam material with ultra-slow rebound characteristics.
- Tough-skinned surface does not absorb body fluids.
- Easy to clean with chlorinated sanitizers or isopropyl alcohol.
- Unique aluminum boot shell and strut design can be re-formed to fit virtually any leg or ankle shape.
- Long-life polyurethane tread and computer-designed rocker bottom provide a near normal walking gait.
- The entire system "floats" the foot in complete comfort and safety and allows the patient to walk immediately with maximum distribution of pressure better than a total contact cast or a pre-molded shoe.
- Right/left specific.
- Right or Left
- Ankle/Heel Pad or Air Bladder Ankle/Heel Pad (add $15.00)
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386 (regular Pad) or L4360 (with Air Bladder Pad)
Ulcerative or pre-ulcerative foot conditions for sensate patients, for moderate to severe plantar fasciitis, or for any other foot condition or procedure that calls for maximizing pressure distribution on the sole of the foot.
This device is not recommended for insensate patients or for patients where the shape of the foot deviates excessively from normal, such as moderate to severe foot deformities that would preclude adequate fit in the midsole/innersole insert.
- Sizing chart
- Features unique automold sole for pressure distribution.
- Aluminum uprights are moldable.
- Big difference on my father's foot ulcers
- Best price I found online
- Every bit worth the price
Q&A for Bledsoe Tenderfoot Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.