The Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot features a fully enclosed thick, but breathable liner attached to a unique auto-molding innersole to relieve stress on your foot. The product's unique automold dual density foot-bed is designed to evenly distribute body weight across the entire bottom surface of your foot, and up to one inch high on all sides of your foot. The auto-molding innersole features a skinned, cleanable smooth surface that is easily cleanable. The pre-molded mid-sole is specially designed to reduce direct loading better than a total contact cast. The fully enclosed cocoon completely encases the foot and lower leg to provide maximum protection. Studies show the Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot distributes pressure to the sides of the foot thereby reducing peak pressure on the bottom by 30%, on average, compared to a total contact cast. The product is available with an optional air ankle/heel bladder that provides enhanced comfort and a better fit around ankle and heel areas.
Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot Features:
- Aluminum boot shell and uprights can be reformed to fit virtually any leg shape.
- Sole can be removed for daily cleaning, dressing changes and medication.
- A unique "automold" triple density footbed comprised of an auto-molding innersole and a new pre-molded dual density midsole is designed to evenly distribute weight across the entire bottom surface of the foot, and up to one inch (2.5 cm) on all sides of the foot.
- The innersole molds itself to your foot shape while the midsole is specially designed to provide maximum perimeter loading superior to a total contact cast.
- Optional air ankle/heel pad allows for ability to adjust ankle pressure for increased comfort and provides pneumatic ankle support - choose "air" from the pulldown menu or leave as "none".
- Right/left specific.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2280
The Bledsoe Conformer boot replaces total contact casting for the treatment of ulcerative or pre-ulcerative conditions of the bottom of the foot. Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot is also indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe plantar fasciitis or other foot conditions that would benefit from a more even distribution of body weight on the sole of the foot.
This device is not recommended where severe foot deformities cause the shape of the foot not to fit within the confines of a boot shell that is up to one size larger than the proper size shown on the Ordering Information chart.
- Sizing chart
- Aluminum uprights for reshaping.
- Unique automold sole reduces contact stress up to 30% better than conact casts.
- Traction sole for ambulation safety.
- Soft foam liner.
- Just like my Tenderfoot boot.
Q&A for Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot
- From Bill
- Q: I used to use the Tenderfoot boot which is no longer being made. Can I use this boot for the same use?
- A: The Conformer Diabetic Boot has the same automold sole inside to help relieve plantar pressures underneath the sole of the foot and will provide the same results.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Bill
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.