The Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot features a fully enclosed thick, but breathable liner attached to a unique auto-molding innersole to relieve stress on your foot. The product's unique automold dual density foot-bed is designed to evenly distribute body weight across the entire bottom surface of your foot, and up to one inch high on all sides of your foot. The auto-molding innersole features a skinned, cleanable smooth surface that is easily cleanable. The pre-molded mid-sole is specially designed to reduce direct loading better than a total contact cast. The fully enclosed cocoon completely encases the foot and lower leg to provide maximum protection. Studies show the Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot distributes pressure to the sides of the foot thereby reducing peak pressure on the bottom by 30%, on average, compared to a total contact cast. The product is available with an optional air ankle/heel bladder that provides enhanced comfort and a better fit around ankle and heel areas.
Bledsoe Conformer Diabetic Boot Features:
- Aluminum boot shell and uprights can be reformed to fit virtually any leg shape.
- Sole can be removed for daily cleaning, dressing changes and medication.
- A unique "automold" triple density footbed comprised of an auto-molding innersole and a new pre-molded dual density midsole is designed to evenly distribute weight across the entire bottom surface of the foot, and up to one inch (2.5 cm) on all sides of the foot.
- The innersole molds itself to your foot shape while the midsole is specially designed to provide maximum perimeter loading superior to a total contact cast.
- Optional air ankle/heel pad allows for ability to adjust ankle pressure for increased comfort and provides pneumatic ankle support - choose "air" from the pulldown menu or leave as "none".
- Right/left specific.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L2280