The Bledsoe Original Post-Operative Knee Brace gives fracture treatment patients maximum support and comfort. One of the most utilized post-op braces by orthopedic surgeons. The Original Post-Op Brace provides exceptional support and protection after surgery with a unique styled hinge designed for usability. It features a full thigh and lower leg liner for comfort and has fully adjustable straps to fit both narrow and wide shaped thighs. The Bledsoe Original Knee Brace features a standard post-op hinge capable of being locked fully between -10 to 40 degrees. The product is very lightweight at just under 4 lbs and can be trimmed to fit a variety of different body shapes. Patients appreciate the product's ease of use and The Bledsoe Original Post-Operative Knee Brace can be used for recovery after ligament reconstructions, patella fractures, quadriceps tendon repairs, meniscus repairs, and much more.
Bledsoe Original Post-Operative Knee Brace Features:
- Easy to fit in seconds.
- Provides excellent support and protection following surgery.
- Flexion limits of -10 to 110° and extension limits of -10 to 110° in 10° increments (both). No tools to adjust. The hinge can be locked in position from -10 to 40°.
- Non-stretch straps and breathable foam wraps help ensure patient comfort.
- Adjustable straps for a premium fit.
- Available in nine sizes to ft every size patient - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832.
The Bledsoe Original Post-Op Knee Brace is intended for:
- Ligament surgeries.
- Cartilage repairs.
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the tibial plateau, condyles, or proximal tibia and distal femur.
- Stable, non-displaced or internally fixed fractures of the middle to distal femur and the proximal to middle tibia or fibula when using the optional fracture bracing plates and shoe insert.
- Sizing chart
- The Bledsoe Original knee brace features aluminum hinge bars and soft breathable foam material for the liner.
- Stays in Place
Q&A for Bledsoe Original Post-Op Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.