Bledsoe J-Walker Walking BootBledsoe Brace Systems SKU: BL0*000*
Bledsoe's J-Walker provides full support and comfort in an economical walking boot design.
The Bledsoe J Walker is one of the most economical boot designs. It features a strong, aluminum shell design along with a foam innersole that cushions the foot during ambulation. The full length bootie-style liner provides support and completely encloses the foot and lower leg. The boot's computer-designed, low rocker bottom sole reduces stress on the knee and hip while walking. Pivoting forefoot straps help ensure proper support with every step.
Bledsoe J Walker Features:
- Aluminum shell for lightweight fracture protection.
- Full length bootie liner design.
- Rocker bottom sole design for easier walking.
- Malleable aluminum uprights for proper lower leg and ankle support.
- Able to accommodate dressings and bandages with ease.
- Swiveling straps for a precise fit around the forefoot.
- Available in standard vs. wide widths (uncommonly ordered) and with pneumatic air bladder design for a better fit.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386, L4360
The Bledsoe J-Walker walking boot may be used to treat:
- Ankle sprains and non-displaced fractures.
- Forefoot sprains and stable distal tibial fractures.