The Bledsoe J-Walker Plus walking boot delivers exceptional comfort in an economical boot filled with all of the basic features and quality you've come to expect from Bledsoe. The boot features an outer aluminum shell design that's lightweight and can be molded to fit any size shape of the leg. The standard foam insole provides comfort underneath the foot and is designed to absorb shock while make walking comfortable. The J-Walker Plus fracture boot features a full bootie liner for comfort and swiveling strap tabs to ensure a proper fit around the forefoot.
Bledsoe J Walker Plus Walking Boot Features:
- Lightweight aluminum shell design.
- Pneumatic liner provides swelling reduction to speed up healing.
- Foam insole cushions the foot while walking.
- Push button release valve for adjusting inflation.
- Pivoting forefoot strap tabs.
- Available in standard and wide widths - wide widths may be suitable for individuals with exceptional amounts of selling or large amounts of bandages where a wide foot bed may be necessary over a standard width footbed.
- Available in five sizes and tall vs. mid-calf heights - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386
The Bledsoe J Walker Plus walking boot may be used to treat:
- Ankle sprains and fractures.
- Forefoot sprains.
- Stable distal tibial fractures.
- Sizing chart
Based on standard shoe size.
Size Men's Women's Euro XS 1 - 2.5 1 - 3.5 29 - 33 S 2.5 - 5.5 3.5 - 6 33 - 37 M 5.5 - 9 6 - 9.5 37 - 41 L 9 - 12.5 9.5 - 13 41 - 46 XL 12.5 - 17 13+ 46 - 49
Shell: Lightweight aluminum. Liner: Open cell foam. Latex-free.
Q&A for Bledsoe J Walker Plus Walking Boot
- From JLM
- Q: Can this boot be used on both a left and right foot? I need it for my left foot, women's size 7 shoe.
- A: Yes, the J Walker Plus can be used on both the right or the left foot. The walking boot is designed for use on either foot.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From JLM
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.