The Bledsoe Hinged Elbow Brace features dual upright hinges and cross straps to prevent hyperextension of the elbow. The Hinged Elbow Brace controls range-of-motion and protects athletes returning to competition following severe elbow sprains or reconstructive elbow procedures. The brace is available in neoprene or breathable tritech material, and features dual polycentric hinges with specially designed stops for limiting elbow range of motion. Fully adjustable cross straps in the front provide additional support and restraint for limiting extension at the elbow. A mesh cutout along with a adjustable bicep cuff have been added that reduces irritation and improves overall performance for a more comfortable fit. The Hinged Elbow Brace provides simple-to-use hyperextension protection for athletes returning to sports or high activity levels after suffering severe elbow injuries.
Bledsoe Hinged Elbow Brace Features:
- Low profile, heavy-duty hinges (with range of motion stops) and cross straps for hyperextension prevention.
- Extension stops included for setting extension limits inside the hinges.
- Adjustable bicep cuff for easier fitting.
- Mesh fabric cutout for reduced irritation when flexing the biceps.
- Removable hinge bars for easier laundering.
- Available in neoprene or breathable tritech materials. (neoprene is recommended for contact sport use).
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in seven sizes - see sizing chart tab.
- Hand wash, line dry.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3760