The Bledsoe Charcot Conformer Boot is designed to reduce contact loads and provide Charcot patients with more walking comfort. The walker features an aluminum sole and struts that can be reshaped to fit any lower leg width. The product has a unique triple density footbed that is designed to automatically mold to the contours of your foot and displace contact pressures maximally. The Bledsoe Charcot Conformer Boot sole has been clinically shown to direct pressures towards the outside edges of your foot thereby reducing peak pressures on the bottom by up to 30%. A pneumatic pad located up top along the proximal tibia provides added comfort and works in conjunction with a winged PTB (patella tendon bearing) plastic plate that accepts vertical loads to reduce the stress on the muscles in your forefoot and calf regions. An optional air ankle/heel pad can be added to provide added comfort to the ankle and heel regions. The Bledsoe Charcot Conformer Boot is made here in the USA, and is the #1 recommended walker for Charcot patients worldwide.
Bledsoe Charcot Conformer Boot Features:
- Moldable aluminum boot shell (far superior to a plastic boot) can be reshaped for a more custom fit in the foot or ankle area.
- Unique "automold" triple density footbed evenly distributes weight across the entire bottom of your foot and side edges of your foot.
- Winged PTB plate and proximal pad provides comfort and absorb shock with ambulation.
- Innersole molds itself to the foot shape to provide superior shock absorption.
- Midsole performs better for the foot than a total contact cast.
- Two versions available: Standard design without air ankle/heel pad or with air ankle/heel pad ($15.00 more). The optional air ankle/heel pad enhances comfort and provides pneumatic ankle support.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4360
- Charcot foot conditions.
- Ulcerative conditions of the bottom of the foot.
- Pre-ulcerative conditions of the bottom of the foot.
- Replaces total contact casting.
- Moderate to severe plantar fasciitis.
NOTE: This product is not intended to be used on a severely deformed foot or on a foot that can not fit comfortably within the confines of this boot.
- Sizing chart
- Less pain when I walk
Q&A for Bledsoe Charcot Conformer Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.