The Bledsoe Centron Hip Brace (formerly the HippO) resists rotation of the hip and provides for effective post-surgical protection. The orthosis is designed to protect total hip patients who are at risk to dislocate their hip, and to promote healing after hip surgery (particularly revisions). The orthosis is lightweight and features a low-profile, universal design (left/right, male/female) that reduces the typical cost associated with maintaining a complete inventory of pelvic girdles, thigh cuffs, hip joints and bars. The complete Bledsoe Centron hip brace can be ordered directly from the pulldown menu above. Please call us if you need just specific components only as these are custom ordered.
Bledsoe Centron Hip Brace Features:
- Universal design fits both males and females equally well.
- Aerospace quality aluminum hip joint for precise range of motion control.
- Easy to set and lock range-of-motion stops.
- Anatomically molded to provide a comfortable fit around the body.
- Comfortable pelvic girdle & thigh cuff are well padded.
- Provides resistance to hip rotation.
- Multiple bar length options available to customize the brace.
- Custom fit to most patients - promotes greater patient compliance.
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1686