Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, the Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace offers maximum protection to an injured ankle. The Axiom ankle brace features include a posterior cuff design coupled with dual tibial straps that secure the ankle to protect against Grade I /II ankle sprains, as well as, high-ankle sprains. The shell is contoured, supportive, and made of a plastic alloy that prevents inversion and eversion yet flexes with natural movement. The offset hinged stirrup design of the Bledsoe/Breg Axiom Ankle Brace ensures proper anterior/poster and proximal//distal hinge alignment for an ideal fit and full ankle range-of-motion. It's well suited for recovery from ankle sprains or for general sports protection.
Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace Features:
- Low profile design for performance.
- Plastic footplate material is heat formable.
- Provides inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles.
- Contoured upper shells eliminate pressure and mold easily to every size ankle.
- Posterior shell and strap design protect against low and high ankle sprains.
- Fast application is easy with innovative Bledsoe over center buckle closures.
- Removable pad liners for easy laundering.
- Auto-shaped cutout in the rear avoids Achilles irritation.
- Offset hinge design ensures anatomically correct performance that doesn't shift or slip inside your shoe,
- Unique footplate material underneath the foot reduces pressure points.
- Doesn’t shift, slip or migrate as athletes move.
- Suitable for rehabilitation and athletic ankle sprain prevention.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Ideal for football, basketball, and soccer.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1971