Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, the Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace offers maximum protection to an injured ankle. The Axiom ankle brace features a posterior cuff design coupled with dual tibial straps that secure the ankle to protect against Grade I /II ankle sprains, as well as, high-ankle sprains. The plastic shell is contoured, supportive, and effectively prevents inversion and eversion. The offset hinged stirrup design of the Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace ensures proper anterior/poster and proximal//distal hinge alignment for an ideal fit and full ankle range-of-motion. It's well suited for recovery from ankle sprains or for general sports protection.
Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace Features:
- Low profile design for performance.
- Plastic alloy construction prevents inversion/eversion and roll over injuries.
- Contoured upper shells mold easily to every size ankle.
- Post shell and strap design protects against low and high ankle sprains.
- Innovative ski buckle closures for easy, fast application.
- Removable pad liners for easy laundering.
- Auto-shaped cutout in the rear avoids achilles irritation.
- Offset hinge design ensures anatomically correct performance that doesn't shift or slip inside your shoe
- Full footplate underneath the foot reduces pressure points.
- Doesn’t shift, slip or migrate as athletes move.
- Suitable for rehabilitation and athletic ankle sprain prevention.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Ideal for football, basketball, and soccer.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1971
The Bledsoe Axiom ankle brace is often used for:
- Inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles.
- Grade 1 and 2 acutely sprained ankles.
- General sports protection.
- Sizing chart
- The Bledsoe Axiom ankle brace features a thermoformed plastic outer shell with dense foam liners for a comfortable yet supportive fit.
- Looks to be a good brace for my ankle injury
- Great service
- Bledsoe refrred me
- Doesn't fit my skinny ankles
- Great support in all types of shoes
- Very good service
Q&A for Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.