The Bio Skin Q Brace provides multidirectional forces to the patella to improve tracking and relieve pain. It features a special "T" strap buttress that can be attached in various positions to provide customized tracking for during walking or running activities. The ends of the traction strap attach to the inside aspect of the brace, giving the user the ability to adjust the desired direction and degree of medial pull to suit his /her needs. The Bio Skin Q Brace is best indicated for treating patella injuries resulting in anterior knee pain such patella tendonitis, chondromalacia, patello-femoral knee pain, and arthritis. The brace is made from thin, breathable materials that release heat and perspiration while retaining its stretch for a comfortable fit. The Q Brace is proudly made in the USA.
Bio Skin Q Brace Features:
- Adjusts to a variety of precise tracking directions.
- Provides dynamic patella traction as the knee is flexed for pain relief.
- Unique T strap buttress is fully adjustable for the desired amount of force.
- Strapping system minimizes migration.
- Universal: Fits left or right.
- Open patella design has a cutout in front for the patella. Also available in closed patella version with fabric left in the front so no cutout for the kneecap (SPECIAL ORDER, could take an extra 5-6 business days).
- Comfortable to wear even in hot climates.
- Hypo-allergenic, latex free, neoprene free.
- Made of lightweight Ultima material for breathability..
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815
The Bio Skin Q Brace patellofemoral knee brace can be used to treat:
- Anterior knee pain.
- Patella chondromalacia.
- Lateral patellar tracking.
- Medial patella tracking.
- Lateral patellar subluxation/dislocation.
- Patellofemoral knee pain.
- Patella arthrosis.
- Sizing chart
Bio Skin is a unique, patented material designed to provide high-level compression without creating any discomfort. The material is thin and gives radial compression, so it conforms nicely to the curves of the body. Its breathable, allowing perspiration to evaporate through it, and its neoprene free, latex free, and hypo-allergenic so you don't have to worry about skin reactions. Wearing the Bio Skin Q Brace is a satisfying experience because it is breathable, light, thin, strong, odorless, and extremely durable.
Ultima™ provides dynamic compression in our Knee Skins™ and Performance Supports.
Original Bio Skin® material
18-20 mm Hg compression
Ultra-thin and Ultra-lightweight
Ultima2s™ Soft Skin™ material has a soft, micro-fleece lining to provide extra softness against the skin.
Super soft, micro-fleece lining
Lightweight and thin
- Nice fit
Q&A for Bio Skin Q Brace Patellofemoral Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a BioSkin Authorized Dealer Site
BioSkin believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BioSkin product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BioSkin collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BioSkin product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BioSkin therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BioSkin item through any website, unless it is an authorized BioSkin dealer.
We are a BioSkin Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BioSkin warranty. Others do not offer the original BioSkin warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BioSkin takes great care to ensure that all BioSkin authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BioSkin purchasers.