The Bio Skin Q Brace Front Closure Knee Brace provides multidirectional patella control in a front closure model designed for ease of use. It features a T strap that allows multiple patella tracking options and precise control of the kneecap to relieve pain. The ends of the strap attach to the medial (inner) side of the brace giving the desired medial pull. The Q Brace encourages normal patellar tracking for patients with chondromalacia, patellofemoral pain, or following a lateral release surgery. The Bio Skin Q Brace Front Closure is made out of the revolutionary BioSkin material which is latex and neoprene free while providing the same strength and durability, in an anterior closure model. It's easier to fit than a traditional pull-up style brace that requires slipping it over your foot and pulling it up into place. It allows heat and perspiration to escape easily allowing you to stay cool and dry in hot environments. This model is made from Ultima 2sL which has a soft, anti-microbial micro-fleece that quickly wicks perspiration away from the skin.
Bio Skin Q Brace Front Closure Knee Brace Features:
- Adjusts to a variety of precise tracking directions.
- Unique T strap provides dynamic patella stabilization to enhance tracking.
- Easy front closure application; adjusts for hard to fit legs.
- Provides multiple directional tracking options.
- Universal; Fits left or right.
- Constructed of Ultima 2sL material.
- Hypo-allergenic, latex free, neoprene free.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815