The Bio Skin Gladiatorknee brace (formerly known as the XT) is designed to provide protection and support for mild to moderate anterior cruciate, posterior cruciate, lateral collateral and medial collateral ligament stability with its heavy hinge style. This model is uniquely constructed out of thin, breathable Ultima material which provides the same stretch characteristics of typical sport knee brace designs. The material keeps you cool and dry instead of trapping perspiration against the skin. The Gladiator knee brace utilizes a pivot-point lever lock strapping design for better stabilization of your knee with cutting and pivoting activities. The product features a polycentric hinge design which mimics the knee joint's natural movement. The easy flip top allows for easy range of motion adjustments with simply dropping a pin inside the desired range of motion setting inside the hinge. This version is 15" long and can be used for skiing, football, basketball and for recovery from serious ligament injuries of the knee.
BioSkin Gladiator Knee Brace Features:
- BioSkin material transports moisture vapor, regulates temperature (latex free/neoprene free material) and breathes.
- Available in ultima or stratus material - see specs tab for information.
- Comes in open or closed patella styling.
- Designed for mild to moderate Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), Medial collateral ligament (LCL), and Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears or sprains.
- The Pivot-Point LeverLok design stabilizes knee instabilities: The polycentric hinge positions at the mid-section of the knee.
- Open or closed patella design available for comfort and sports use.
- The strapping is secured to the uprights to control anterior or posterior lower leg movement - locks out the levering motion caused by ligament instability.
- Easily adjustable ROM settings: Range of motion (ROM) hinge includes extension stops at 0, 15, 30, and 90 degrees, and flexion stops at 0, 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees.
- The ROM adjusting pins are easily accessible and kept in place with "keepers" to prevent pin loss.
- The hinge cover incorporates a simple and effective lock down design.
- Available in 6 sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Custom molded soft condylar padding provides comfort at the knee joint line.
- BioSkin Gladiator Sport length: 15".
- Hand washable.
Available Color: Black
Options: Ultima or Stratus material; Open Patella or Closed Patella in the front.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2425 x2
The Bio Skin Gladiator can be used to treat:
- Mild to Moderate Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tears/sprains.
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL), and Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) tears or sprains.
- General purpose knee protection.
- Use specifically for sports participation/protection.
- Sizing chart
BioSkin is a unique, patented material designed to provide high-level compression without creating any discomfort. The material is thin and gives radial compression, so it conforms nicely to the curves of the body. Its breathable, allowing perspiration to evaporate through it, and its neoprene free, latex free, and hypo-allergenic so you don't have to worry about skin reactions. Wearing the Gladiator knee brace is a satisfying experience because it is breathable, light, thin, strong, odorless, and extremely durable.
Ultima™ provides dynamic compression in our Knee Skins™ and Performance Supports.
- Original Bio Skin® material
- 18-20 mm Hg compression
- Ultra-thin and Ultra-lightweight
Stratus™ Comfort Skin™ material provides compression and support with extraordinary comfort.
- Anatomical Stretch Technology™
- Maximum proprioception
- Perfect breathability
- Natural temperature control
- Extraordinary suspension
- Ultra-thin and Ultra-lightweight
- Best knee brace I've tried.
- No sweat
Q&A for Bio Skin Gladiator Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a BioSkin Authorized Dealer Site
BioSkin believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BioSkin product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BioSkin collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BioSkin product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BioSkin therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BioSkin item through any website, unless it is an authorized BioSkin dealer.
We are a BioSkin Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BioSkin warranty. Others do not offer the original BioSkin warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BioSkin takes great care to ensure that all BioSkin authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BioSkin purchasers.