The Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure Knee Brace (formerly known as the DT Front Closure) is a front closing, limited range of motion hinged knee brace that provides ligament injury protection. The brace is constructed of neoprene-free BioSkin 2sL material and has an inner anti-microbial micro-fleece lining that wicks perspiration away from the skin to keep you cool and dry when using it during athletic competition. The 15" length brace closes in the front above and below the knee with standard velcro closures for a great fit. Coupled with strong polycentric hinges to mimic the knee joint's normal movement, the Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure can be used for rehabilitation and treatment of mild to moderate Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), Medial collateral ligament (MCL), and Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injuries, as well as, for general purpose knee protection. This model can be used for athletic sports like skiing, football, basketball, and even soccer. Click BioSkin Gladiator Sport to see the regular pull-up version of the brace.
BioSkin Gladiator Front Closure Knee Brace Features:
- BioSkin 2sL material regulates skin temperature more effectively than typical neoprene products, is breathable, thin, lightweight, and comfortable.
- The breathability of the 2sL Smartskin membrane also allows for the release of moisture vapor to keep the knee cool and dry while wearing this orthopedic knee brace.
- The Pivot-Point LeverLok design stabilizes knee instabilities and is perfect for medial/lateral knee sprains (medial collateral ligament/lateral collateral ligament), knee strains, meniscus tears, knee osteoarthritis, and or for general knee protection; has polycentric hinges to mimics the joint's natural motion, and are positioned at the mid-section of the knee. The strapping for the Gladiator Sport Front Closure is perfect for a sport knee brace. The strapping is secured to the uprights themselves to control anterior and posterior lower leg movement (for anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament control), and locks out the levering motion caused by ligament instability.
- Easily adjustable ROM settings: This brace comes equipped with range of motion (ROM) hinges that include extension stops at 0, 15, 30, and 90 degrees, and flexion stops at 0, 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees.
- The ROM adjusting pins are easily accessible and kept in place with "Keepers" to prevent pin loss - one of the easiest designs on the market.
- The hinge cover incorporates a simple and effective lock down design to keep the pins in place.
- Custom molded soft condylar padding provides comfort at the knee joint line against the joint's bony medial and lateral condyles.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Latex free, neoprene free, allergy free.
- 15" brace length.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2425 x2.
The Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure knee brace can be used for treating:
- Mild to moderate anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), lateral collateral ligament (LCL), and medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears or sprains.
- Meniscus tears.
- Sizing chart
Bio Skin is a unique, patented material designed to provide high-level compression without creating any discomfort. The material is thin and gives radial compression, so it conforms nicely to the curves of the body. Its breathable, allowing perspiration to evaporate through it, and its neoprene free, latex free, and hypo-allergenic so you don't have to worry about skin reactions. Wearing the Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure is a satisfying experience because it is breathable, light, thin, strong, odorless, and extremely durable.
Ultima2sL™ features a velcro® compatible surface for easy adjustability.
Compressive Closure Technology™
Super soft, micro-fleece lining
Velcro® hook compatible
- Easy to put on
Q&A for Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a BioSkin Authorized Dealer Site
BioSkin believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BioSkin product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BioSkin collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BioSkin product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BioSkin therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BioSkin item through any website, unless it is an authorized BioSkin dealer.
We are a BioSkin Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BioSkin warranty. Others do not offer the original BioSkin warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BioSkin takes great care to ensure that all BioSkin authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BioSkin purchasers.