The Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure Knee Brace (formerly known as the DT Front Closure) is a front closing, limited range of motion hinged knee brace that provides ligament injury protection. The brace is constructed of neoprene-free BioSkin 2sL material and has an inner anti-microbial micro-fleece lining that wicks perspiration away from the skin to keep you cool and dry when using it during athletic competition. The 15" length brace closes in the front above and below the knee with standard velcro closures for a great fit. Coupled with strong polycentric hinges to mimic the knee joint's normal movement, the Bio Skin Gladiator Front Closure can be used for rehabilitation and treatment of mild to moderate Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), Medial collateral ligament (MCL), and Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injuries, as well as, for general purpose knee protection. This model can be used for athletic sports like skiing, football, basketball, and even soccer. Click BioSkin Gladiator Sport to see the regular pull-up version of the brace.
BioSkin Gladiator Front Closure Knee Brace Features:
- BioSkin 2sL material regulates skin temperature more effectively than typical neoprene products, is breathable, thin, lightweight, and comfortable.
- The breathability of the 2sL Smartskin membrane also allows for the release of moisture vapor to keep the knee cool and dry while wearing this orthopedic knee brace.
- The Pivot-Point LeverLok design stabilizes knee instabilities and is perfect for medial/lateral knee sprains (medial collateral ligament/lateral collateral ligament), knee strains, meniscus tears, knee osteoarthritis, and or for general knee protection; has polycentric hinges to mimics the joint's natural motion, and are positioned at the mid-section of the knee. The strapping for the Gladiator Sport Front Closure is perfect for a sport knee brace. The strapping is secured to the uprights themselves to control anterior and posterior lower leg movement (for anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament control), and locks out the levering motion caused by ligament instability.
- Easily adjustable ROM settings: This brace comes equipped with range of motion (ROM) hinges that include extension stops at 0, 15, 30, and 90 degrees, and flexion stops at 0, 15, 30, 60, and 90 degrees.
- The ROM adjusting pins are easily accessible and kept in place with "Keepers" to prevent pin loss - one of the easiest designs on the market.
- The hinge cover incorporates a simple and effective lock down design to keep the pins in place.
- Custom molded soft condylar padding provides comfort at the knee joint line against the joint's bony medial and lateral condyles.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Latex free, neoprene free, allergy free.
- 15" brace length.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1815 + L2425 x2.