The Aspen Summit 456 Back Brace provides effective motion restriction to help treat thoracic and lumbar injuries. The lightweight TLSO device helps return patients to a more balanced mid-range position, restores balance, and reduces chronic pain.
The Aspen Summit 456 brace reduces excessive trunk motion while creating an environment for effective healing for both thoracic and lumbar injuries. It features a flexible rear lumbar pad that conforms to every body shape and fully adjustable straps above for a comfortable fit. The brace can be used to treat compression fractures, burst fractures, kyphosis, and fusions.
Aspen Summit 456 Back Brace Features:
- Provides effective thoracic and lumbar stabilization.
- Flexible lumbar pad contours to each individual's lumbar curvature for a great fit.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps for a customized tension.
- Fits a wide range of patients.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing/measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0456