The Aspen QuikDraw™ RAP Back Brace quickly restores functional mobility by providing powerful compression for immediate pain relief. The brace combines a pain-relieving corset with a rigid anterior panel to produce adjustable abdominal compression for unbeatable spinal stabilization. Two pull cords are used to control tightening of the top and lower portions of the pully system for more individualized upper and lower lumbar support. Patients with limited hand strength find the drawstring mechanism simple to use for cinching up the desired level of compression.
The Aspen Quick Draw™ RAP's removable anterior panel (available in three sizes) provides enhanced stability and pressure distribution for a wide range of patient needs and is perfect for individuals suffering with chronic low back pain requiring a higher degree of support than what a typical lumbar corset can provide.
The Aspen QuikDraw™ RAP brace can be worn over or under clothing and can accommodate a range of waist circumferences from 21 to 57 inches. For barriatric-sized patients, an optional extension panel can be used to add up to 8" more waist circumference. The back brace can also accommodate an optional cold pack inside the posterior pocket to provide centralized cold directly on the spine - a great treatment adjunct.
QuickDraw™ RAP Back Brace Features:
- Removable rigid anterior panel -RAP- enhances abdominal compression and lumbar support during all activities.
- Patented quick draw mechanical pulley system makes tightening a simple process with two easy handle drawstrings.
- Made of breathable materials for greater comfort.
- Can be worn under or over clothes.
- Available in both white or black corset colors.
- Hand washable; air dry recommended.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for sizing instructions.
- Accessory: choose the size of the anterior panel to be added to your order - comes in regular and large. Choose regular for normal builds or large for more rotund presentations.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
Shop our full selection of Aspen Medical Products.
The Aspen Quikdraw™ RAP back brace can be used for the following:
- Lumbar Spinal Laminectomy.
- Lumbar Disectomy.
- Lumbar Spinal Fusion.
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Disc Herniation and Disc Degeneration.
- Sizing chart
Aspen Quick Draw RAP Back Brace Fitting Instructions:
Once you remove the brace, re-attach the gray pull tabs to the brace as close to the point where the drawstring transitions out of the tightening system on the back of the brace. Grasp each end of the brace and pull in opposite directions until the brace is stretched to its full length. See diagram.
- Works great
- Got the large size panel for my waist
- Good purchase
- Need more support for my back
- Very Impressed
- Great Customer Care, and Service!
Q&A for Aspen QuikDraw RAP Complete Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.