The NEW adjustable Aspen® Evergreen LSO LoPro delivers effective pain relief and lumbar support in a new low profile, one size adjustable brace. It treats a variety of indications from chronic and acute pain to post operative conditions. The Aspen® Evergreen 631 LSO LoPro features a posterior rear panel combined with a wraparound corset for customizable compression. The rear panel is designed to contour to the curvature of the lumbar spine to resist spinal movement and promote healing. Two pulley handles control the rear-mounted pulley system and individually control the amount of compression to the upper and lower lumbar regions for customized compression and support. The brace is designed with comfortable, breathable materials and can be worn underneath or over the top of clothing. It's well suited for treating both acute and chronic low back pain, as well as, recovery following a variety of spinal procedures.
Aspen® Evergreen LSO LoPro Features:
- Corset design plus a posterior panel design for support.
- Two pully handles individually control compression to the upper and lower lumbar regions.
- Contours to the curvature of the lower back.
- Made from breathable nylon materials.
- Provides effective motion restriction for a variety of conditions.
- Fits waists ranging from 28-54 inches and up to 64 inches with the extension panel (purchased separately).
- Available in six sized versions and a new one size adjustable - See sizing chart tab for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The Aspen Evergreen 631 LSO LoPro can be used to treat:
- Support for recovery for many post-op procedures.
- Deconditioning of the trunk musculature.
- Post -laminectomy pain and healing.
- Bulging and/or herniated lumbar discs.
- Chronic, non-surgery related low back pain.
- Back strains and sprains,
- Lumbar spinal stenosis injuries.
- Facet syndrome diagnosis.
- Radiculopathy radiating lower extremity pain.
- Spondylosis of the lumbar spine.
- Sizing chart
*One Size adjustable accommodates waist sizes 28-54"
Elastic and neoprene free materials.
- It even helped with my pain prior to surgery
- Like the One Size Adjustable
- Five stars
Q&A for Aspen Evergreen LSO LoPro 631
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.