The NEW adjustable Aspen® Evergreen LSO LoPro delivers effective pain relief and lumbar support in a new low profile, one size adjustable brace. It treats a variety of indications from chronic and acute pain to post operative conditions. The Aspen® Evergreen 631 LSO LoPro features a posterior rear panel combined with a wraparound corset for customizable compression. The rear panel is designed to contour to the curvature of the lumbar spine to resist spinal movement and promote healing. Two pulley handles control the rear-mounted pulley system and individually control the amount of compression to the upper and lower lumbar regions for customized compression and support. The brace is designed with comfortable, breathable materials and can be worn underneath or over the top of clothing. It's well suited for treating both acute and chronic low back pain, as well as, recovery following a variety of spinal procedures.
Aspen® Evergreen LSO LoPro Features:
- Corset design plus a posterior panel design for support.
- Two pully handles individually control compression to the upper and lower lumbar regions.
- Contours to the curvature of the lower back.
- Made from breathable nylon materials.
- Provides effective motion restriction for a variety of conditions.
- Fits waists ranging from 28-54 inches and up to 64 inches with the extension panel (purchased separately).
- Available in six sized versions and a new one size adjustable - See sizing chart tab for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631