The Aircast Thigh Cryo Cuff with Cooler provides cold therapy and compression to minimize pain from thigh injuries. The Aircast Cryo/Cuff Thigh system utilizes ice and gravity to manually fill the cuff with water from the cooler, and provides controlled compression for reducing swelling and minimize pain. The anatomically designed cuff provides complete coverage over the affected area and drives the cold deep into the injured thigh for effective pain relief. The detachable cooler can be unhooked in a second making this the perfect device for use at home, the hospital, or on the go.
Aircast Thigh Cryo/Cuff with Cooler Features:
- Anatomic cuff design ensures complete coverage over the affected area
- Two pad sizes available to fit every size thigh - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions
- Perfect for strains, sprains, stress fractures, and chronic pain in the thigh
- Includes system plus the pad
- Gravity fed cooler design - no pumps for greater durability
- Provides patient controlled cold therapy; no known risk of tissue damage due to manual operation
- Two cuff sizes available - See Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement instructions
- Click to see our cold therapy return policy
Please read carefully before purchasing:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed the product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding the product to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: By regulations, we cannot accept returns on Cryo Cuff cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249