The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuff is anatomically designed to cover the shoulder area completely. Helps reduce swelling and pain. Can be ordered with an XL strap to accommodate larger torso/chest circumferences Combines the therapeutic benefits of cold and compression to reduce hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain after surgery. Ideal for trauma, post-op recovery, rehabilitation, and sports injuries.
Shoulder Cryo Cuff Features:
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area.
- Measured compression for patient comfort.
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment.
- Inflates with water to provide cold and compression around the entire shoulder.
- Expanded Coverage with XL strap.
- Pad is available in two sizes - Universal 32" - 48" or with an Extra Long Strap 42" - 54". See our sizing chart tab.
- Designed for use with the Gravity Cooler and the Motorized IC Cooler.
- Cuff only - does not include a cooler
- Click to see our Shoulder Cryo Cuff return policy.
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed the shoulder cryo cuff. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding the product to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please Note: By regulations, we cannot accept returns on shoulder cryo/cuffs unless there is a problem with their operation.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0249