The Aircast Cryo Cuff Foot System with Cooler is an integrated approach to cold therapy that combines focal compression and cold delivered using a non-motorized, gravity-fed system. It delivers chilled water directly into a Cryo/Cuff that is anatomically designed to provide complete foot coverage for maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage. The Gravity Cooler holds water and ice needed to provide 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy, and is compatible with all Cryo/Cuff pads. It's ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling and pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation and sports injuries. The gravity cooler includes tube assembly and insulation disk. The user manual provides easy to follow directions for use. Universal fit allows the Aircast Foot Cryo/Cuff to be worn on either the left or the right leg.
Aircast Cryo Cuff Foot System with Cooler Features:
- Anatomically designed to completely fit the foot.
- Ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling, managing pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation and sports injuries.
- Provides cold and comfortable compression to relieve pain and swelling.
- Includes gravity fed cooler (non-motorized version).
- Works by combining the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression and cryotherapy.
- Two sizes of foot cuff available - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Click to see our Foot Cryo Cuff System return policy.
Please read carefully before purchasing:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed the Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff with Cooler. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com customer service cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding the product to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249