The Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff Pad is anatomically designed to provide complete foot coverage for optimal management of swelling and pain.
Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff Features:
- Cuff only - does not include cooler.
- Anatomically designed to completely fit the foot area.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
- For turf toe and post-op.
- Click to see our Foot Cryo Cuff return policy.
- Non-returnable for health reasons. Single patient use.
The Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff is perfect for treating:
- Trauma especially Turf Toe injuries.
- Post-operative recovery following forefoot surgery and bunionectomies.
- Recovery/rehab following foot injuries.
NOTE: Please read carefully - cold therapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation because it can make symptoms worse. Please consult with your healthcare provider before purchasing this product.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the circumference around the widest part of your forefoot (just before the beginning of the great toe) for the correct size:
Size Forefoot Circumference Part # Medium 9" - 13" or 23 - 33cm 10C01 Large 10" - 17" or 25 - 43 cm 10B01
- Molds around your entire foot
- Needed to get a replacment
- Using this for great toe pain
- broken foot
Q&A for Aircast Foot Cryo Cuff Only
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.