The Aircast Ankle Sprain Care Kit is a complete system for the functional management of an ankle sprain. It includes the Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace, an ankle wrap, cold pack, exercise band, and a DVD plus booklet showing instructions for treatment and rehabilitation.
The clear and simple-to-follow steps of the kit ensures the patient receives a complete and thorough understanding of the proper care of their injury. Intended to prevent or treat acute ankle injuries, chronic instability, post-operative use and grade I, II, and III ankle sprains.
- Complete system for functional management of an ankle sprain.
- Includes the Air-Stirrup ankle brace - resists inversion better than taping.
- Clear, simple-to-follow steps for recovery.
Ankle Sprain Care Kit Includes:
- Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace: Supports, protects, and controls swelling.
- Ankle Wrap: Provides additional circumferential compression to control swelling when used in conjunction with the ankle brace.
- Cold Pack: Reduces pain.
- Exercise Band: Helps strengthen the ankle with exercises.
- Video and Booklet: Provides instruction on the proper care of a sprained ankle which includes:
- When and how to use the kit components.
- How to apply the Ankle Brace.
- Information guide about "functional management"
- Guidelines and instructions for exercises, early motion, strengthening, and balance training
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350