The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace With Thumb Spica helps provide support for wrist and thumb injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), GameKeeper's Thumb, de Quervain syndrome symptoms, carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint. The wrist/thumb brace design includes a malleable volar and thumb stay for a customizable fit for the thumb while permitting full finger function. Dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand help control wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity. Adjustable straps allow for a personalized fit while the contoured shape and cool, dry, breathable material ensures comfort. It''s both lightweight and comfortable enough for daily activities.
Aircast A2 Wrist Brace With Thumb Spica Features:
- Durable, lightweight nylon foam construction for maximum patient comfort.
- Malleable volar and thumb stay for customizable fit.
- Contact closure straps for ease of application.
- Available in three sizes to fit every individual - please see our sizing chart tab above for sizing instructions.
- Contoured styling and Breath-O-Prene fabric help ensure greater comfort in hot & humid climates.
- Right or left specific.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3807
The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica is well suited for:
- GameKeep's Thumb and de Quervain syndrome symptoms.
- Thumb injuries.
- Wrist ligament instability.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms.
- Post-operative recovery after surgery.
- Support post removal of casting for wrist fractures.
- DeQuervains Tenosynovitis.
- Basal Joint Arthritis.
- Gamekeepers thumb.
- Osteoarthritis of the thumb.
- Thumb sprains.
- Blackberry Thumb.
- Overuse Syndrome.
- Sizing chart
Measure wrist circumference to determine the correct size.
Size Wrist Circumference S 5 - 6.5" (12.7 - 16.5 cm) M 6.25 - 7.75" (15.9 - 19.7 cm) L 7.5 - 9" (19 - 22.9 cm)
Specify right or left side when ordering.
- Latex free and Neoprene-free.
- Orientation: Left or Right.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: <500g.
- Good for school
Q&A for Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.