The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting for broken wrist or splint. The A2 wrist brace's dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand to help control wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity. The brace's Breath-O-Prene (R) material ensures cool comfort and adjustable straps allow for a personalized fit. Easy to apply, the A2 Wrist Brace can be used for broken wrist (wrist fracture), wrist ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain, control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, post-op and post removal of casting or sprain, thumb injuries.
Aircast A2 Wrist Brace Features:
- Durable, lightweight nylon foam construction for maximum patient comfort.
- Dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand help control wrist movement.
- Adjustable contact closure style straps with D rings for fast, easy application.
- Contoured to molds to the shape of the wrist for comfort.
- Malleable volar stay for a customizable, stabilizing fit.
- Made with breathable Breath-o-Prene fabric - breathes to reduce heat build-up for all day comfort.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for correct sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908