The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting for broken wrist or splint. The A2 wrist brace's dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand to help control wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity. The brace's Breath-O-Prene (R) material ensures cool comfort and adjustable straps allow for a personalized fit. Easy to apply, the A2 Wrist Brace can be used for broken wrist (wrist fracture), wrist ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain, control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, post-op and post removal of casting or sprain, thumb injuries.
Aircast A2 Wrist Brace Features:
- Durable, lightweight nylon foam construction for maximum patient comfort.
- Dual removable stabilizers above and below the hand help control wrist movement.
- Adjustable contact closure style straps with D rings for fast, easy application.
- Contoured to molds to the shape of the wrist for comfort.
- Malleable volar stay for a customizable, stabilizing fit.
- Made with breathable Breath-o-Prene fabric - breathes to reduce heat build-up for all day comfort.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for correct sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908
The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace may be used to treat:
- Wrist instability.
- Post-operative application following wrist surgery.
- Post-op surgical or post removal of casting or splint.
- Common wrist muscle strains/sprains.
- Osteoarthritis pain relief.
- Everyday wrist protection.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the circumference around the wrist for the correct size.
Size Wrist Circumference S 5 to 6.5" (12.7 to 16.5 cm) M 6.25 to 7.75" (15.9 to 19.7 cm) L 7.5 to 9" (19 to 22.9 cm)
Specify right or left side when ordering.
Breath-o-prene is a breathable material that transports heat and moisture away from the skin.
- Awesome brace!
- Wrist protection
Q&A for Aircast A2 Wrist Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.