The Ossur Foot-Up® is the lightweight drop foot brace alternative for treating injuries with an ankle foot orthosis. It features a unique ankle cuff with an elastic strap design to ensure ample toe-off when walking. Unlike traditional, hard plastic braces, the Foot-Up is breathable and easily secures around your ankle for support.
The Foot-Up® attaches to a clear plastic inlay that fits between the tongue of your shoe and the laces by way of an elastic strap which produces a more normal stride with each step along with reduced fatigue during ambulation. The brace is the lowest profile design available, and comfortably fits inside almost any type of athletic or dress shoe. The Foot-Up is best suited for people with mild to moderate cases of drop foot where the person is capable of providing minimum to moderate dorsiflexion at the ankle.
Ossur Foot-Up® Features:
- The Foot-Up provides dynamic support for drop foot or similar complaints for which assisted ankle dorsiflexion is needed.
- The lightest, most low profile design available today.
- Supports the foot the moment it's raised.
- Simple to fit in seconds.
- Provides visible walking improvement - best suited for mild to moderate foot drop cases.
- Has an ergonomic ankle strap made from a breathable 3-layer material- breathable and can be worn for the entire day.
- Plastic inlay fits between the tongue and laces of your shoe and is practically invisible. The inlay has a quick release clip to release it from the Ossur Foot Up brace.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three adult sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
The Foot-Up is used to treat the following conditions:
- Foot Drop as a result of CVA, TBI, and other causes.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the circumference at the narrowest spot above your ankle bone for the correct size:
Part# Ankle Circumference Leg Size 07810-1 7 - 8.25" (18 - 21cm) Universal Medium 07810-2 8.5 - 10.25 (22 - 26cm) Universal Large 07810-3 10.5 - 13 (27 - 33cm) Universal X-Large
- Flexible plastic inlay piece.
- Standard open cell foam used in the ankle cuff wrap portion.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Really helps with my walking.
- Foot -Up works well
- Sweeeeet Foot up
- Easy to hide
Q&A for Ossur Foot Up Brace
- From nathan streitman
- Q: Can the Ossur foot-up also be worn with sandals?
- A: Hi Nathan,
You can use the Ossur Foot Up in conjunction with an accessory here on our site called the Ossur Foot-Up Shoeless Wrap for use with sandals - works great!
So far 41 persons found this question helpful
- From Deanna
- Q: Is the foot-up wrap machine washable?
- A: Hi Deanna,
We advise everyone to wash in the sink with Woolite to be on the safe side. Let it line dry instead of using a dryer.
So far 19 persons found this question helpful
- From nathan streitman
DME-Direct is an Ossur Authorized Dealer Site
Ossur believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Ossur product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Ossur collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Ossur product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Ossur therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Ossur item through any website, unless it is an authorized Ossur dealer.
We are an Ossur Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Ossur warranty. Others do not offer the original Ossur warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Ossur takes great care to ensure that all Ossur authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Ossur purchasers.