The McDavid Universal Shoulder Support can be used for:
- Shoulder strains/sprains.
- Small rotator cuff tears.
- Overuse tendonitis.
- Shoulder bursitis.
Q&A for McDavid Universal Shoulder Support/Brace #462
- From Brent
- Q: I was looking at this brace, as well as the Lightweight Shoulder Support #463. I'm looking for a shoulder sleeve for basketball during games. I'd like to know if either of these would be a good fit while playing.
- A: Hi Brent both can be used for playing basketball although the Lightweight Shoulder Support #463 has s a little more lower profile design compared to this model. Both products are made out of neoprene and will provide warmth and mild to moderate support. Each one allows full freedom of motion as well.
- From Chance
- Q: What is the sizes for the XL brace? I am a 285 weight wrestler and have a 47 inch chest would the large be big enough?
- A: Hi Chance,
According to your measurements you would fit into the large size brace. The XL fits a 50-56" chest circumference.
- From Jess
- Q: Hi, I'm a female training to be a fire fighter, and I separated my right shoulder in Aug, after months of physical activity I've had so trouble with my shoulder and am looking for some support, and to keep my shoulder from moving around to much. I also had questioning about the size: I'm a 129 pounds with a chest of 33 / 32 ish, is the medium going to be too big ?
- A: Hi Jess,
According to your size the medium would fit just fine.
- From Erin
- Q: I am looking for a brace that will provide good support and care to my shoulder tendonitis/bursitis while still allowing me flexibility and motion. I am a stay at home mom to a toddler with a home business and need to be able to pick up my 30 lb son all the time, while also being able to do fine needlework. I am looking at this brace and the omotrain. Which one would you recommend for my situation? Thanks!
- A: Hi Erin,
The McDavid Universal Shoulder Support will provide general warmth and compression while allowing full shoulder motion for your everyday routine whether it involves needlework or lifting your child up into the air.
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a McDavid Authorized Dealer Site
McDavid believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a McDavid product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest McDavid collection and ensure you are getting a genuine McDavid product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
McDavid therefore recommends that you do not purchase a McDavid item through any website, unless it is an authorized McDavid dealer.
We are a McDavid Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the McDavid warranty. Others do not offer the original McDavid warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
McDavid takes great care to ensure that all McDavid authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to McDavid Sports purchasers.