The new McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support #463 provides light support for common shoulder injuries with a low-profile, easily adjustable design. The McDavid 463 features a dynamic flap across the outside aspect that can be pulled upward to provide a mild upward pull on the shoulder to aid in decreasing shoulder pain. This feature is recommended for AC joint injuries, tendonitis, and rotator cuff strains.The strap around the torso is adjustable to help provide a clean, secure fit. The McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support provides therapeutic compression and heat with its neoprene construction and provides soft tissue compression for strains and sprains. The cuff also has an adjustable velcro closure around the biceps for providing a snug fit around your arm. The McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support is recommended for mild to moderate sport and work activity where additional support is needed.
McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support Features:
- Lightweight low profile neoprene design.
- Also known as the McDavid level 1 shoulder wrap.
- Dynamic outer flap pulls the shoulder upward to help relieve pain.
- Adjustable strap and velcro closures for easy fitting.
- Great for soft tissue compression, strains/sprains, and minor AC joint separations.
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Provides therapeutic retention of heat to enhance circulation.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes for a perfect fit - please see our sizing chart tab above for measurement instructions.
The 463 McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support can be used to treat:
- Shoulder strains/sprains.
- Minor AC joint injuries and instabilities.
- Soft tissue compression.
- Sizing chart
Follow the measurement instructions below to obtain the right size McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Brace.
- Neoprene and nylon/lycra material composition.
- Lightweight and supportive
- This McDavid light shoulder brace is nice.
- Does exactly what I needed
- Son took state title with your braces
- Works as Advertised.
- Excellent priduct
Q&A for McDavid 463 Lightweight Shoulder Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a McDavid Authorized Dealer Site
McDavid believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a McDavid product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest McDavid collection and ensure you are getting a genuine McDavid product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
McDavid therefore recommends that you do not purchase a McDavid item through any website, unless it is an authorized McDavid dealer.
We are a McDavid Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the McDavid warranty. Others do not offer the original McDavid warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
McDavid takes great care to ensure that all McDavid authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to McDavid Sports purchasers.