The new McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support #463 provides light support for common shoulder injuries with a low-profile, easily adjustable design. The McDavid 463 features a dynamic flap across the outside aspect that can be pulled upward to provide a mild upward pull on the shoulder to aid in decreasing shoulder pain. This feature is recommended for AC joint injuries, tendonitis, and rotator cuff strains.The strap around the torso is adjustable to help provide a clean, secure fit. The McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support provides therapeutic compression and heat with its neoprene construction and provides soft tissue compression for strains and sprains. The cuff also has an adjustable velcro closure around the biceps for providing a snug fit around your arm. The McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support is recommended for mild to moderate sport and work activity where additional support is needed.
McDavid Lightweight Shoulder Support Features:
- Lightweight low profile neoprene design.
- Also known as the McDavid level 1 shoulder wrap.
- Dynamic outer flap pulls the shoulder upward to help relieve pain.
- Adjustable strap and velcro closures for easy fitting.
- Great for soft tissue compression, strains/sprains, and minor AC joint separations.
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Provides therapeutic retention of heat to enhance circulation.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes for a perfect fit - please see our sizing chart tab above for measurement instructions.