The Otto Bock Acro ComforT Shoulder Support is a contoured shoulder stabilizing support designed for higher levels of activity and support. The product is made out of polyester, polyamide, and Lycra for both comfort and durability with daily wear. The brace's cuff also features silicone dots to help grab onto the arm better thus preventing the product from sliding out of place around your shoulder. Three straps on the sides are used to pull the joint upward and outward away from the body to help relieve pain. The Otto Bock Acro ComforT can be used to provide warmth and support while improving daily activities. The product can be used to treat tendonitis, minor rotator cuff tears, and more.
Acro ComforT Shoulder Support Features:
- Phase change material absorbs excess body heat and releases it again when the body needs it.
- Strapping system further limits undesired range of motion.
- Contoured design follows the natural anatomy of the shoulder.
- Underarm cutout for increased comfort.
- Silicone dots at the bottom of the cuff prevent slippage.
- Fully adjustable chest strap.
- Excellent shoulder brace for daily activity.
- Fits both the right or left shoulder.
- Available in five sizes - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670
Ottobock Acro ComforT Shoulder Support can be used to treat:
- Rotator cuff tears.
- Sizing chart
- Made from a breathable neoprene-free material for support and comfort.
- Very sturdy and wears well.
- Excellent shoulder brace
- OTTO BOCK ACRO COMFORT SHOULDER BRACE
- Arco shoulder brace
- Really helps
- Good brace
- Great for daytime comfort for light duties
- Acro Comfort T Shoulder Brace
Q&A for Otto Bock Acro ComforT Shoulder Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question