The Hely Weber Santa Barbara Thumb Splint #3842 is one of the most versatile thumb spica models available with a wraparound style for treating tendonitis. The brace is constructed out of Kuhl (pun intended) perforated neoprene for cool, comfortable support. Pockets around the entire thumb on the radial, palmar, and dorsal sides are designed to hold a mix a small malleable stays to customize the level of support and immobilization required. A malleable aluminum stay and a spiral stay come with the product, and can be mixed and matched for the desired directional support. Simply pull them out of their pockets and relocate them in seconds. The Hely Weber Santa Barbara Splint is ideal for treating Gamekeepers Thumb, Skiers Thumb, Basal Joint Arthritis, tendinitis, and much more. The wrap around closure is easy to apply around your wrist once you've slipped the support down over your thumb. Then apply the thin closure strap at the very end of the thumb portion to secure your thumb properly. The Santa Barbara Splint is a one size fits all model, and is one of our most popular models with both physicians and patients alike.
Hely Weber Santa Barbara Thumb Splint Features:
- Constructed of Kuhl perforated neoprene for cool, comfortable compression.
- Radial, palmal, and dorsal stay pockets allow you to mix and match the location of desired support c
- Comes with one aluminum spiral stay and one solid aluminum stay.
- Ideal for treating Gamekeeper's/Skier's Thumb, Basal Joint Arthritis, and Thumb Tendonitis.
- Wrap around design for one-handed application.
- Fits both the right and left hand - one size fits all.
- Circumferential strap fits a wide range of thumb sizes.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923.
- Gamekeepers Thumb/Skier's Thumb.
- Basal Joint Arthritis.
- Thumb tendonitis.
- Sprains and strains.
- Sizing chart
- Kuhl perforated neoprene style with a wrap around closure strap for the wrist.
- Three pockets on the radial, palmar, and dorsal sides.
- Two stays provided.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Easy to apply
- Great design
- Thumb splint
- Great product
- Santa Barbara Thumb Splint
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.