The Breg Polar Care Glacier Cold Therapy Unit balances the needs of the patient and the clinician. Its easy to use, feature-rich design makes it a great choice for hospital use. The Polar Care Glacier features a large capacity cooler along with a robust pump design capable of providing 8-11 hours of motorized cold therapy that's ideal for hospital use and recovery at home. The outlet hose features an integrated flow valve adjustment knob that gives patients the ability to increase/decrease the flow of water to the pad for temperature control according to their comfort level. A variety of different wrap-on pads are available for use which snap easily into the outlet hose connector.
Initial set-up for the Breg Polar Care Glacier takes less than five minutes - simply fill your system with ice and water, plug your pad into the end of the outlet hose to get up and running. The product is ideally suited for post surgical recovery inside a hospital, rehab center, or at home. The unit is shipped factory sealed and comes complete with the cooler, pump assembly, and your choice of wrap-on pad.
Breg Polar Care Glacier Features:
Wrapon Pad Choices: See sizing chart tab for detailed information.
- Provides 8-11 hours of cold for patients.
- New robust pump design provides better filtration of water and is seated lower down inside the cooler for longer treatment times compared to the original PC500 design.
- Included in this package: cooler, lid with integrated pump, and power transformer. WrapOn pads are sold separately - make your choice on the pull-down menu.
- System easily connects to a polar wrap-on pad with self sealing couplings.
- Adjustable temperature control between 35 to 70 degrees according to the patient's comfort.
- Pump rests lower inside the cooler for efficient circulation of water and longer treatment times.
- Pads use elastic straps that wrap around and secure in place with velcro straps.
- We offer every available pad to compliment your Polar Care Glacier purchase.
- Click to see our Polar Care Glacier cold therapy return policy
- FREE BONUS: hospital bed hangars are included in every machine; keeps the cooler conveniently attached to the hospital bed and reduces strain on the pump.
- Non-returnable merchandise for patient protection.
- Knee: Regular, Large or XL
- Shoulder: Regular or XL
- Multi-use XL or Multi-use XL, Long Stem
- Back with Extra Long Straps
- Back - for use with Back Support with Side Pulls
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this Polar Care Glacier product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Manufacturer Recommended HCPC: E0218 + E0249
The Breg Polar Care Glacier is often used to provide cold therapy for:
- Recovery after arthroscopic and open orthopedic procedures.
- Management of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Sizing chart
Polar Care Glacier devices are built to provide cold therapy for 8 to 11 hours without having to refill the ice or water. The unit weighs 5 lbs when empty and 21 lbs when filled with ice and water.
- Great design
- A+ product and company.
- A well-designed system that provides a convenient way to apply constant-temperature cold.
- Excellent service
- Like my machine
Q&A for Breg Polar Care Glacier Cold Therapy Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.