The Breg Lace-Up Ankle Brace with Tibia Strap provides effective support similar to that of athletic tape. The brace is designed to provide protection for sub-acute ankle sprains and chronic ankle sprains, and comes in seven sizes for a perfect fit. The non-stretch tibial strap provides added stabilization and inversion - eversion control over typical ankle braces.
Breg Lace-Up Ankle Brace With Tibia Strap Features:
- Designed to support and protect the ankle.
- Ballistic nylon construction for strength and durability.
- Figure 8 configuration eliminates need for taping.
- Straps are made up of non-stretch lightweight nylon for support.
- Elastic panel over the achilles provides superior comfort and fit.
- Cool knit tongue provides for easy application.
- Available in seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Latex-free material.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902
The Breg Lace Up Ankle Brace with Tibial Strap can be used to treat:
- Grade I/II ankle sprains (mild to moderate injuries).
- Ankle injuries requiring immobilization.
- Ankle instability of a chronic nature.
- Sizing chart
Ballistic nylon construction. Latex-free.
- Mavericks wanna be
Q&A for Breg Lace-Up Ankle Brace with Tibia Strap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.