Need to keep your existing Cryo Cuff running with genuine replacement parts? Shop above for Cryo Cuff replacement parts, Cryo Cuff pads, hoses, pumps, coolers, and accessories to keep your device running like brand new. We keep all of these replacement parts and accessories here in stock ready for immediate delivery. Every replacement Cryo Cuff part sold on our site is compatible with existing units no matter how old they may be. Simply choose the correct parts, pads and accessories from the list above to complete your order. Click to see our return policy on all Cryo Cuff replacement parts, pads, cooler, pumps, and accessories. Visit our sizing chart tab above for obtaining the correct size pad/accessory.
Please read before purchasing:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this cold therapy product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this product. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
- Sizing chart
Knee: Measure thigh circumference 6" above mid patella
- Small 11C01: 10"- 19"
- Medium 11A01: 18"- 23"
- Large 11B01: 20"- 31"
- Pediatric 11P01: Children 1-7 years of age with thigh circumference less than 10"
Shoulder: Measure chest circumference
- Small 12B01: <32"
- Medium 12A01: 32"- 48"
- XL 12AXL01: 42"- 54"
Ankle: Choose adult or pediatric size (1-7 years of age)
- Adult 10A01
- Pediatric 10P01
Hand/Wrist: One size fits all adults (16A01).
Elbow: Choose adult or pediatric size (1-7 years of age)
- Adult 15A01
- Pediatric 11P01
Foot: Circumference measurement around the foot where the Great Toe connects to the rest of the forefoot.
- Medium 10C01: 9"-13" (23-33 cm)
- Large 10B01: 10"-17" (25-43 cm)
Back/Hip/Rib: 14A01 is universal adult size.
Calf: 13C01 is universal size; 14"-20" (36-51 cm)
Thigh: Thigh Circumference six inches from the top of the kneecap.
- Universal 13A01: 17"-23" (43-58 cm)
- XL 13B01: 20"-27" (51-69 cm)
Cryo Cuff IC Power Supply: p/n 25-4882
Input: 120vlts@60hrz 18watts
Output: 8.5v DC, and 900 mA
Note: This item is specific for the Cryo Cuff IC unit! Output is unregulated DC. Output voltage at nominal line voltage should be 7VDC at 1.6Amps.
- Aircast Cooler and Tube Assembly - 2125: Sold as the entire cooler plus the tub assembly as shown.
- Cryo Cuff IC Unit - 51A: Sold as the complete cooler, tube assembly, insulation disk (inside), and power adaptor.
- Aircast AutoChill Cryo Cuff Unit - 20D: Sold as the cooler, tube assembly, insulation disk (inside), outside mounted pump, air tubing, and power adaptor.
- AutoChill System Pump Only - 20B: Sold as a free standing pump to work with all existing (new and old) cryo cuffs with the nipple attachment intact on top of the lid. Comes with the 20B pump, an air tube assembly, and a wall adapter.
- Cryo Cuff Tube Assembly - 2130: Includes the hose AND the washer inside. Washer is not sold separately.
- Cold Therapy really helps!
- Economically friendly cold therapy
- nice assortment
Q&A for Aircast Cryo Cuff Replacement Parts, Pumps, & Pads
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.