The Aircast AirSport™ Ankle Brace blends clinically-proven semi-rigid shell and aircell technology to provide effective support for acute and chronic (Grade I/II) ankle sprains. The Aircast AirSport™ features the same aircells for compression/cushioning, and semi-rigid shells for support as found in the Air Stirrup. The additional ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps provides effective stabilization and protection for the ankle. The brace features a "step-in" design for fast and easy patient application based on the notion "Step in, Strap Up, and Go!" The AirSport ankle brace is excellent for everyday use or sports and provides athletes with extra support for preventing ankle sprains.
Aircast AirSport™ Ankle Brace Features:
- Designed to provide protection for athletes and patients with chronic ankle sprain injuries.
- Accommodates semi-rigid shell that offers proven Air-Stirrup support.
- Encased foam-filled aircells for cushioning.
- Provides compression to remove edema and swelling.
- Offers protection from both inversion and eversion.
- Ankle shells contour around the ankle for minimal bulk inside shoes.
- Unique ATF cross strap provides stabilization and resists ankle roll over.
- Integral forefoot and shin wraps provide added support .
- Coated nylon fabric for durability.
- Incorporates the recognized features of the Air-Stirrup.
- Easy "step-in" design and automatic heel adjustment.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in five sizes - please see sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
The Aircast AirSport™ Ankle Brace Ideal for active individuals recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains, or those looking to prevent ankle sprains; It may also be used for:
- Acute or chronic ankle sprains.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Recovery following ankle surgery.
- Preventative ankle protection and support.
- Sizing chart
Use the brace size chart below to measure for the correct size needed. Choose from the US, UK and European men's and women's sizes.
Size US Mens US Womens UK Europe XS Up to 5 Up to 5 Up to 5 30-34 Small 5.5-7 5-8.5 5-7 35-38 Medium 7.5-11 9-12.5 8-10 39-42 Large 11.5-13 13-14.5 11-13 43-47 XL 13.5+ 15+ 13+ 47+
Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace Specifications:
The AirSport Ankle Brace uses the same clinically proven Air-Stirrup® Ankle Brace features like a semi-rigid shell and aircells that provide both comfort and support. The ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap, integral forefoot and shin wraps prov compided added compression and stabilization.
- Nylon material used throughout for durability.
- Plastic/foam filled aircells.
- Hand wash with mild detergent; air dry
The "step-in" design (toes are inserted through the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make the AirSport an extremely fast and easy brace to apply. Just: Step In, Strap Up, And Go!
Looking for the best price on the Aircast AIrSport? It's not at Amazon and Ebay - it's right here! Our braces are new direct from the manufacturer.
- Love both of my Aircasts
- Great purchase
- Excellent product and service
Q&A for Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.