The Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace is specifically designed for the chronic sufferer of ankle sprains.combines Air-Stirrup® support with aircells to provide both comfort and support with sports and everyday activities. The unique "step-in" design and automatic heel adjustment ensure easy application and a personalized fit. Simply "Step in, Strap Up, and Go!" The adjustable ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap locks in the ankle for protection while the integral forefoot and shin wraps provide added compression and stabilization for any injury. This combination of compression and stabilization, coupled with the easy application makes this ankle support brace ideal for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains, or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains. The AirSport ankle brace has a universal design that is suitable for men and women.
Aircast AirSport™ Ankle Brace Features:
- Intended for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains, or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains.
- Provides moderate support and compression utilizing air cell technology.
- Incorporates a semi-rigid encased shell which delivers stability and comfort.
- Additional compression and stabilization is provided by an ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps.
- Compression helps remove edema and swelling away from the ankle.
- Provides protection from both inversion and eversion.
- Low profile for minimal bulk inside shoes.
- Coated nylon fabric for durability.
- Incorporates the recognized features of the Air-Stirrup.
- Unique "step-in" design and automatic heel adjustment.
- Universal design allows the Aircast AirSport Ankle Support Brace to be used by both men and women
- Five sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large; Fits Right foot/Left foot; See sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
The Aircast AirSport™ Ankle Brace is deal for active individuals recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains, or those looking to prevent ankle sprains; It may also be used for:
- Acute or chronic ankle sprains.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Recovery following ankle surgery.
- Preventative ankle protection and support.
- Sizing chart
Use the shoe size chart below to measure for the correct size needed.
Size Mens Shoe Size Womens Shoe Size XS Up to 5 Up to 5 Small 5.5-7 5-8.5 Medium 7.5-11 9-12.5 Large 11.5-13 13-14.5 XL 13.5+ 15+
Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace Specifications:
The AirSport Ankle Brace uses the same clinically proven Air-Stirrup® Ankle Brace features like a semi-rigid shell and aircells for superior protection and support. The ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap, integral forefoot and shin wraps provide added compression and stabilization.
- Nylon fabric for durability.
- Plastic/foam filled semi-rigid encased shell.
The "step-in" design (toes are inserted through the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make the AirSport an extremely fast and easy brace to apply. Just: Step In, Strap Up, And Go!
- Good Support, Holding up well
- Comfortable and so far I haven't re-injured my ankle
- Worked great for basketball
- Gave support when I needed it
- More comfortable to wear
- Great - fits inside your shoes!
Q&A for Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.